Beyonce shows bare baby bump and first sonogram of Blue Ivy... in new trailer for HBO film
It's the most hotly anticipated pop autobiopic of the year, and a new tantalising trailer has just been released for Beyonce's Life Is But A Dream.
There's an obviously arty feel to the documentary, which takes its name from a Lewis Carroll poem, that will air on America's classiest cable channel, HBO.
And the film will clearly attempt to show the other, more vulnerable and human side of Beyonce, the star we we know as a pop show woman and larger than life talent.
Scroll down to watch video...
'I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself,' Beyonce says in the trailer.
'How do I stay current? How do I stay soulful?'
The video gives a pared-down, very human Beyonce.
There she is! Beyonce shares the first sonogram of Blue Ivy, now one, in this unprecedented intimate documentary
'Crazy!' Beyonce shares her feelings about pregnancy in the film
'I cry, I get scared... just like everyone else': Beyonce wants to show her human side
The singer is shown showing off her pregnant belly, and lying in bed saying 'I just had a feeling that something was going on... This is crazy.'
Beyonce added: 'People see celebrities and they have money and fame, but I'm a human being.'
Adding: 'I cry, I get scared, I get nervous just like everyone else.'
True love: Beyonce is seen sharing a hug with her husband Jay-Z in the clip
No Sasha Fierce here: The clip suggests we'll be getting to see Beyonce without her stage trappings... and persona
Hard at work: Beyonce can be seen slogging away at her routines in the short video
The singer, 31, is set for a huge year with a performance at Obama's inauguration and a Destiny's Child reunion... not to mention that uncomfirmed Superbowl performance.
Jay-Z's wife announced the reunion of her old band via her website: 'I am so proud to announce the first original Destiny's Child music in eight years! - Beyoncé'.
The album which is entitled, Love Songs is set to hit store on Tuesday January 29, just four days before her halftime performance at the Super Bowl XLVII, where Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams are expecting to join her on stage.
Love Songs will be a compilation record which features only one new track called Nuclear, which was co-written by Williams and produced by The Neptunes' Pharrell Williams.
Smouldering on the simple monochrome cover of the album, Beyoncé and her band mates Rowland, 31, and Williams, 32, stuns as they each wear a wide brimmed hat.
All opting for smokey eyes, the Grammy Award-winning trio look like their ready to reclaim their spot at the top of the charts as they sternly gaze into the camera lens.
Destiny's Child announced their first hiatus in late 2000 before regrouping in 2004 when they released their last studio album Destiny Fulfilled before dismembering again in 2006 to focus on their individual projects.
A high school teacher in Utah has been arrested for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student who was able to accurately describe ... Full story
- Beyonce recreates iconic Rosie the Riveter feminist poster in new photo shoot
- Congressional staffer Dianne Reidy goes on bizarre rant about Freemasons and God
- Jenny McCarthy is 'terrified' after screwing over Oprah
- Miley Cyrus offered $1million to work on porn movie
- More than $50 million stolen from unguarded van belonging to Libya's Central Bank
- Controversial pastor Arthur Allen dies in house fire
- Is he a fraud? U.S. marines confront 'fake sergeant major' after military funeral in Florida
- Loving Family: Man 'had sex with his sister-in-law so that she could get pregnant rather than getting IVF treatments'
- The victims of Flight MH17: First pictures of passengers who perished as Putin blames Ukraine for death of 298 innocent souls - but DOESN'T deny Russian separatists shot it down with missile
- Pro-Russian looters pulled Tesco binoculars from British MH17 victim's suitcase - but threw them back because they were broken
- Suspect flees in car of woman shot, killed in Smyrna
- Flight MH17's first pictures of passengers emerge
- At last, some dignity for the victims of MH17: 40 hearses and thousands of mourners line highways to pay respects
- FaceTime not working on your iPad or iphone? Here’s the fix
- Black teen was scared and disoriented when she banged on the front door of white homeowner who shot her dead
- Pilot Michael James Pascal charged after allegedly groping a sleeping 14-year-old girl
- Shocking new accounts of the carnage at the MH17 crash site have emerged today
- Igor Girkin says 'MH17 bodies aren't fresh' as he claims corpses had been 'dead for days'
- Jennifer Lopez suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction live on German TV
- 'The girl with this phone is dead': The chilling text message sent to devastated family of missing woman Rajwinder Kaur
- High school teacher Carly McKinney, 23, 'tweeted nude photos of herself, called her students JAIL BAIT and talked about getting high'
- Man, 37, arrested in killing and Dismemberment of Carina Saunders
- Amazon seeks permission from United States Federal Aviation Administration for drone tests
- Pregnant woman, 27, arrested 'after posting a selfie on Facebook wearing a stolen dress'
- Justin Bieber makes it rain cash at strip club
- Outrage over Georgia deputy sheriff Chad Palmer who dressed in blackface as an inmate 'picking cotton' for Halloween party
- Exorcist Bob Larson expels demons through Skype
- killer Joseph Rudolph Wood WILL be executed after Arizona court halted lethal injection
- 'When does your morality kick in': Al Sharpton demands justice in defiant speech against NYPD at funeral of father who died after officer put him choke hold
- Husband caught teacher wife Amie Neely, 38, having sex with exchange student, 16, after tracking her via GPS phone app
- Dougherty Gang sibling Lee Grace posed naked in XXX photo
- Roy Jones Captured 18 Years After Escaping From Jail
- Whole Foods removes 'racist' sign depicting President Obama eating chicken
- Chicago Sun-Times headline about Asiana Airlines criticized for being racist
- Marine who was 'having an affair with missing pregnant army wife and had planned a hunting trip with her the day she disappeared' arrested ... but police released him
- Walking on bloated grass: Alabama woman 'surfs' on lawn after major rainfall makes her backyard FLOAT
- Black Vine user films 'racist' shop worker following him around 'presuming he's stealing'
- Frederick Mueller Update: Texas man won't be tried a 3rd time for wife's death in Colo. creek
- The quirky Swiss hotel that lets you rent a room next to the huskies
- Senate agrees on $11B highway funding measure
- Peaches Geldof was 'taking methadone and using heroin before death'
- Arizona inmate Joseph Rudolph Wood dies 2 HOURS after execution began
- Jennifer shows saggy belly
- Teacher's aide and mother of two Clarice Lee 'had sex with three students while three others watched and videotaped
- Tiffany Six: Porn star teacher loses appeal to return to the classroom
- Video: Terrifying moment singer was electrocuted while on stage
- Watch Sir Mix-A-Lot perform Baby Got Back with an orchestra
- Simon Cowell trolled over donation to Israeli soldiers' organisation
- Moment hero cop and driver took down assault rifle-toting gunman after he went on a terrifying twenty minute rampage
Entertainment NewsGet the latest entertainment news from Georgia Newsday!. Find breaking entertainment news, including music, movies, trailers, celebrity gossip, reality tv shows and more.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|