Rihanna posts X-rated pictures on Instagram... before quickly deleting them
More from Entertainment
- Raven-Symone slams ‘disgusting’ rumors she was abused by Bill Cosby amid rape allegations
- Orange Is the New Black star Taryn Manning arrested for threatening alleged stalker
- Anna Wintour explains Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Vogue cover
- Can you guess who the sexiest man alive is?
- Supermodel Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of rape as offensive stand-up audio emerges
RIHANNA takes her bad girl image one step further by posting X-rated pictures of strippers on her Instagram page.
The first snap – captioned “I love my job #3girlzon1ph***inpole”– shows three women pole dancing in skimpy underwear.
But she goes much further with the next, capturing a completely naked woman standing up.
A third picture, taken from behind, is of a woman bending over wearing nothing but thigh-length boots.
And the raunchy shots were captioned with lyrics from her song, Pour It Up.
She wrote: “I got mo money” and “$trip club$ and $$$ bill$.
The 25-year-old took the snaps while partying in Calgary, where she is due to play her latest Diamonds Tour gig tonight.
But she soon regretted posting the images online, taking them off her account and tweeting: “This is terrible.”
Later the What’s My Name singer posted a poll naming her as the UK’s most influential pop star and appeared to have a dig at her rivals.
She wrote: “I only know how to be number 1!! I could use a challenge... “How dat feel down there on ya knees, Huh?!”
Meanwhile a radio interview with Chris Brown sparked rumours that he had split with the Bajan star – who is on a world tour until October.
But the chat on Power 106 seems to have been spliced with an old interview, and is set for release on Monday – as an April Fool’s joke.
Wonder if Rihanna is laughing.