- Did Kim Kardashian just accidentally reveal that she’s pregnant?
- Teen sisters Faith English, Kayla English missing from McDonough
- Georgia Bulldogs No.11 in college football playoff rankings
- Video: Darian King explodes and hits lineswoman with thrown racket in tennis Challenger event
- Man beheads woman then jumps in front of train in Long Island, New York
- Jennifer Lopez, 45, shares age-defying new bikini picture
- Cop Patrick Quinn Charged Over Foot-Sniffing Allegations
- Nasa rocket to International Space Station explodes
- Georgia Senate and gubernatorial races: Republicans lead slightly
- Texas nurse Amber Vinson released from Emory following Ebola treatment
Pippi Longstocking Star Tami Erin Arrested for Alleged Assault
More from Entertainment
Another redheaded former child star is in some trouble with the law. Tami Erin, the actress who played the title role in 1988's The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking, was arrested for allegedly assaulting her roommate on Thursday, April 11, TMZ reports.
Now 38 years old, Erin was placed under citizen's arrest following a loud altercation with her male roommate in her Walnut Creek, Calif. home. According to TMZ, the roommate cried out for help during the fight, prompting the neighbor to intervene. Erin was eventually booked by local police and released, with the district attorney set to review the case. No visible injuries were noted on the alleged victim.
A child model and actress, Erin beat out over 8,000 hopefuls to win the role, at age 11, of pig-tailed, mischievous children's book character Pippi Longstocking in the late 80s remake, signing multiple endorsement deals related to the film.
The one-time UNICEF Ambassador's most recent credits include an appearance on Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! Chrimbus Special and a role in the 2010 film Disconnect.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Pippi Longstocking Star Tami Erin Arrested for Alleged Assault