Justin Timberlake's awkward interview with a Brazilian TV host
More from Entertainment
- Raven-Symone slams ‘disgusting’ rumors she was abused by Bill Cosby amid rape allegations
- Orange Is the New Black star Taryn Manning arrested for threatening alleged stalker
- Anna Wintour explains Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Vogue cover
- Can you guess who the sexiest man alive is?
- Supermodel Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of rape as offensive stand-up audio emerges
IT'S oh so cringe worthy but once you start watching, you won't be able to stop.
The look on Justin Timberlake's face is priceless as he sits through an incredibly awkward interview with a Brazilian TV host to promote his new movie Runner Runner.
The program is apparently a comedy, but from the looks of it, JT didn't know whether to laugh or cry as he attempted to answer the questions delivered in broken English.
At the end of the interview, Sabrina Sato maxes out the 'awkward-o-meter' when she gives the 32-year-old actor a mould of her bottom … yes … bottom.