Justin Timberlake's awkward interview with a Brazilian TV host
More from Entertainment
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross ‘expecting a baby’
- Madonna’s album leaks, she compares it to terrorism
- Britney Spears Photoshop fail: singer looks unrecognisable on cover of Women’s Health
- 7th Heaven star Stephen Collins pens essay admitting to sexual abuse of three minors
- Mel B ‘has left husband’ Stephen Belafonte after hospital stay
IT'S oh so cringe worthy but once you start watching, you won't be able to stop.
The look on Justin Timberlake's face is priceless as he sits through an incredibly awkward interview with a Brazilian TV host to promote his new movie Runner Runner.
The program is apparently a comedy, but from the looks of it, JT didn't know whether to laugh or cry as he attempted to answer the questions delivered in broken English.
At the end of the interview, Sabrina Sato maxes out the 'awkward-o-meter' when she gives the 32-year-old actor a mould of her bottom … yes … bottom.