Lil Boosie Arrested On Weed, Gun Charges
More from Entertainment
- Kate Hudson wore a leotard and gave everyone the full package
- Avengers actors called Scarlett Johansson’s character a ‘slut’ and ‘whore’ and people aren’t happy
- Ben Affleck issues apology after trying to hide family slavery history
- Sandra Bullock’s surprising reaction to being named World’s Most Beautiful Woman
- This prank on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West really didn’t go so well
Lil Boosie faces more legal problems, as he was arrested on Wednesday (October 22) after the rapper was found with marijuana and a gun in his hometown of Baton Rogue.
According to reports, Lil Boosie, born Torrance Hatch, pulled up next to police officers in East Baton Rogue, who allegedly smelled the odor of marijuana coming from the rapper’s white Dodge Challenger.
When they approached his vehicle, the 25-year-old refused to get out of the car at officers commands and attempted to drive away.
A search of the vehicle also turned up a firearm as well.
Lil Boosie was charged with possession of possession of marijuana, possession of a firearm with a controlled dangerous substance and resisting an officer.
The arrest comes on the heels of his rapping partner Webbie being arrested on similar charges, after leading police on a high speed car chase in Mississippi on September 14.
Webbie, born Webster Gradney Jr., was arrested and charged with DUI and marijuana possession, after police attempted to pull over his Dodge Challenger for a traffic violation on Interstate 59.
He ignored the officers lights and continued driving, until he collided with another vehicle.
Both rappers also face several multi-million dollar lawsuits throughout the country, for allegedly booking shows, keeping the advance monies and failing, or refusing to perform.
The pair are best known for their hit singles "Wipe Me Down" and "Independent."