- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m gay’
'It was a horrible time': Mel B breaks down in tears on new reality TV show as she recalls bitter paternity battle with Eddie Murphy
More from Entertainment
Mel B broke tears as she recalled how former lover Eddie Murphy failed to acknowledge he was the father of their baby daughter.
The former Spice Girl said being pregnant with Angel Iris was a 'horrible time'.
Beverly Hills Cop star Murphy, 49, initially denied he was the father of the tot, born in April 2007.But a DNA test later confirmed that he was the father.
In the first episode of her new reality TV show, Mel B: It's A Scary World, she opened up to her family therapist about the dark time in her life.
She talked after father-of-eight Murphy invited Angel and the rest of Mel's family to the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, Shrek Forever After.
She told the therapist: 'We got asked to go to the Shrek premiere.
'Angel is three-and-a-half and I didn't expect her real biological father to all of a sudden pop back in our lives.
'I think because in my mind I fought so hard for justice at the very beginning of my pregnancy.
'I was, like, hanging my head in shame because people where like, "Oh, is that the father, or isn't it?" I knew what I knew.
Calling a truce: After much deliberation, Mel B and her husband Stephen Belafonte decided to accept Eddie Murphy's invitation to the Shrek Forever After premiere. Murphy is the biological father of her daughter Angel
'Do I really want to be on a red carpet yet again, entertaining everybody else's world, like, "Ooh, we're a happy family" and "Ooh, Eddie's back in our life?"
'It brings up all that pain and all that hurt that I went through by myself, pregnant.
'I had to move to the beach, I had paparazzi following me everywhere.
'I had people calling me a gold digger, saying that I got pregnant on purpose. It was a horrible time.'
Mel appeared with husband of three years, movie producer, and her business manager, Stephen Belafonte for the therapy session with Dr Sophy.