J-Lo Reveals Her Jello in Sequinned Minidress as Audience Gasp in Awe!
More from Entertainment
- Avengers actors called Scarlett Johansson’s character a ‘slut’ and ‘whore’ and people aren’t happy
- Ben Affleck issues apology after trying to hide family slavery history
- Sandra Bullock’s surprising reaction to being named World’s Most Beautiful Woman
- This prank on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West really didn’t go so well
- Lindsay Lohan posts inspirational Arabic message, accidentally writes 'you're an ass'
She has become world famous for her stunning figure and especially her shapely derriere.
But another wardrobe malfunction revealed that Jennifer Lopez is only human as she took to the stage in San Juan, Puerto Rico with husband Marc Anthony.
The 41-year-old's green sequinned minidress was perilously short and as she turned around to leave the stage with her 42-year-old husband, she inadvertently revealed her dimpled thighs.
Like 90 per cent of women, despite following an intense exercise regime which has seen her compete in a triathlon, the shapely star has not managed to avoid the inevitable.
Apart from when she was pregnant, the mother of twins, Max and Emme, two, has rarely fluctuated in size, and she worked hard to quickly regain her pre-pregnancy size.
The singer admits: 'It gets harder and harder, and now with babies it seems like there is no time! I have to get up before they do to exercise, but I know that it's good for my body and mind.
'I've always been very athletic. Even though it's harder to find the time right now, when I do work out I enjoy it.'
She's every woman: J-Lo revealed a lot of jiggle as she turned to leave the stage in San Juan, Puerto Rico after singing with husband Marc Anthony last night
Wiggle it: J-Lo has always maintained a healthy lifestyle but still has not managed to escape the dreaded orange peel