Lena Dunham strips off and Jimmy Kimmel gets punched in the face in hilarious Emmys opening skit
More from Television
- Carl's Jr's racy new ad for TexMex burger featuring scantily-clad models playing volleyball
- Trevor Noah's first 'Daily Show' jokes weren't for everyone
- Reality TV ghost hunters Mark Constantino and Debby Constantino found dead after standoff with SWAT team
- 5 must-see moments from the 2015 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 'Friends' fan creates dark alternate ending that has the internet in a frenzy
THE Emmy Awards kicked off with nudity and violence last night.
A hilarious sketch, shown at the start of the prestigious TV awards in LA, saw actresses including Zooey Deschanel and Christina Hendricks in the ladies loo backstage.
The girls, who are practicing their "I can't believe I won" faces, suddenly hear sobbing coming from one of the cubicles.
And as they go and investigate where the noise is coming from they come across US sitcom Girls' star and creator Lena Dunham sitting completely NAKED on the toilet eating cake.
The women then find the source of the crying, awards host Jimmy Kimmel, who is crouched down in the cubicle next door.
Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates knocks the door down and Jimmy announces he can't host the show because he "got a little Botox".
Former hosts Heidi Klum, Ryan Seacrest, Tom Bergeron, Howie Mandel and Jeff Probst then suddenly appear over the wall of the loo to announce: "We'll do it."
Kathy then offers to punch Jimmy's face "back in" and the ladies all take it in turns to whack him.