Lena Dunham strips off and Jimmy Kimmel gets punched in the face in hilarious Emmys opening skit
More from Television
- This wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' answer kept getting repeated and repeated
- Watch Naomi Watts go flying after tripping over Emma Stone's dress at SAGs
- The X-Files and Prison Break may return to TV - Here are 9 other shows we'd love to see come back
- Two ex-pro wrestlers Vito LoGrasso, Evan Singleton sue WWE over concussions
- Yes, it's happening - Get ready for the terror that is Sharknado 3!
THE Emmy Awards kicked off with nudity and violence last night.
A hilarious sketch, shown at the start of the prestigious TV awards in LA, saw actresses including Zooey Deschanel and Christina Hendricks in the ladies loo backstage.
The girls, who are practicing their "I can't believe I won" faces, suddenly hear sobbing coming from one of the cubicles.
And as they go and investigate where the noise is coming from they come across US sitcom Girls' star and creator Lena Dunham sitting completely NAKED on the toilet eating cake.
The women then find the source of the crying, awards host Jimmy Kimmel, who is crouched down in the cubicle next door.
Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates knocks the door down and Jimmy announces he can't host the show because he "got a little Botox".
Former hosts Heidi Klum, Ryan Seacrest, Tom Bergeron, Howie Mandel and Jeff Probst then suddenly appear over the wall of the loo to announce: "We'll do it."
Kathy then offers to punch Jimmy's face "back in" and the ladies all take it in turns to whack him.