Lena Dunham strips off and Jimmy Kimmel gets punched in the face in hilarious Emmys opening skit
THE Emmy Awards kicked off with nudity and violence last night.
A hilarious sketch, shown at the start of the prestigious TV awards in LA, saw actresses including Zooey Deschanel and Christina Hendricks in the ladies loo backstage.
The girls, who are practicing their "I can't believe I won" faces, suddenly hear sobbing coming from one of the cubicles.
And as they go and investigate where the noise is coming from they come across US sitcom Girls' star and creator Lena Dunham sitting completely NAKED on the toilet eating cake.
The women then find the source of the crying, awards host Jimmy Kimmel, who is crouched down in the cubicle next door.
Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates knocks the door down and Jimmy announces he can't host the show because he "got a little Botox".
Former hosts Heidi Klum, Ryan Seacrest, Tom Bergeron, Howie Mandel and Jeff Probst then suddenly appear over the wall of the loo to announce: "We'll do it."
Kathy then offers to punch Jimmy's face "back in" and the ladies all take it in turns to whack him.
- Australian Jodie Rose who married Le Pont du Diable BRIDGE celebrates 1st anniversary
- British girl caught having sex in Virgin aeroplane toilets as her PARENTS sat nearby
- Student posted 'revenge porn' nude pics of his ex-girlfriend because she 'gave evidence to cops about a burglary he was involved in'
- Pizza delivery man 'caught on hidden camera having sex with family dog'
- English teacher, 34, arrested for having sex with 17-year-old student seven times
- Born into brothels: Behind the scenes of Kolkata's notorious red-light district where thousands of girls are forced into sex work
- 11-year-old boy beaten by grandmother and mother who then POST VIDEO of abuse on Facebook
- Girl, 15, tries to commit suicide after naked picture of her is posted online
- Sex maniac doctor who used medical images as porn, sent naked selfies to patient ... and sexted DURING C-sections
- Police launch all-out search for amorous couple filmed having sex on public fountain in Russia
- Gloom with a view: Abandoned German hotel that once allowed only the finest people to enter but is now home to bugs and cockroaches
- Dougherty Gang sibling Lee Grace posed naked in XXX photo
- Loving Family: Man 'had sex with his sister-in-law so that she could get pregnant rather than getting IVF treatments'
- David Nabhan can 'predict earthquakes' and says next one in US will be on July 12
- Meet the big game huntresses who have killed more than 70 species
- 'I lost nearly 2 stone in 24 HOURS': Sport scientist proves rapid weight loss IS possible (if you're prepared to exercise wearing bin bags, eat no carbs and drink nothing)
- Nine suspected Al Qaeda members on trial in Yemen accused of plotting to kill the country's president and kidnap foreigners
- Phenix City Board of Education motions to dismiss lawsuit filed against them
- The great celebrity shoe's who: Yes, those vertiginous YSL heels are Kate Winslet's. But, as stars donate their favourite pairs to charity, can you match the other celebrities to their footwear?
- Attacks in Iraq around religious ritual kill 22
- Man plotting a murder butt dials his intended victim while talking to the hit man about how he should make it 'look like an accident'
- Pictured for the first time: Communist sect 'leader' accused of keeping three women as slaves for more than 30 years
- Deputies: Guyton man had sex on video with underage boy and dog
- Richmond County's handicap parking enforcement lags behind Columbia County
- Controversial pastor Arthur Allen dies in house fire
- Widow of Dallas cop gunned down by JFK killer Lee Harvey Oswald forgives him
- Catholic girls' school teacher admits lesbian affair with student, 17, after plying her with alcohol
- Victims' families call Bulger 'Satan,' 'terrorist'
- Atlanta man's body found In California missing organs
- Simon Cowell: The secret to success is being rubbish at school
- Rap Genius' Mahbod Moghadam had brain tumor that made him mean
- Paul McCartney writes to Putin asking to free Greenpeace protesters
- Local businessmen gather for Hall of Fame induction
- Oprah Winfrey's father ordered to pay $70K to ex-wife after 'adultery with prostitute'
- Samsung to launch a wraparound screen next year: Rumours abound that new Galaxy model could have a THREE-sided screen
- 'This whole thing -- it's a mess!' Obama's health care 'fix' angers insurance companies
- Supreme Court green-lights Obamacare birth-control showdown
- Sex-for-drinks scandal called "mamading" rocks Mallorca bars
- TVA closing 8 coal units at plants in Ala. and Ky.
- LANCE ARMSTRONG WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Drugs cheat meets his accuser Emma O'Reilly
- UGA-Auburn game on CBS Saturday
- Angelina really is a foxy lady! Scientists discover that silver foxes share the same facial characteristics as beautiful women
- Sierra Club, Georgia Watch host public meeting on Georgia Power rate hike
- Christmas comes early in Columbus with The Landings parade.
- UGA teams with USDA to track dog treat illnesses
- Kid-killing rapist found guilty of murdering 6-year-old boy who was trying to save his sister from fiend's brutal attack
- Bruce Lee didn't drink, but CGI Bruce Lee is in this liquor ad
- Rayonier marks Jesup plant's $385M expansion
- Nearly one-third of Cherry Tree Crossing families have moved out of complex
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|