Lena Dunham strips off and Jimmy Kimmel gets punched in the face in hilarious Emmys opening skit
More from Television
- Christina Aguilera impersonates Britney, Sia and Lady Gaga in promo
- ‘Why am I not raping you right now?’ Drunk Bachelorette contestant Ryan McDill booted off dating show
- CSI axed after 15-year run and will ‘wrap things up with a TV movie’
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a 6 minute first look at Supergirl
- Tina Fey strips off during Late Show interview, gives stunned host David Letterman her dress
THE Emmy Awards kicked off with nudity and violence last night.
A hilarious sketch, shown at the start of the prestigious TV awards in LA, saw actresses including Zooey Deschanel and Christina Hendricks in the ladies loo backstage.
The girls, who are practicing their "I can't believe I won" faces, suddenly hear sobbing coming from one of the cubicles.
And as they go and investigate where the noise is coming from they come across US sitcom Girls' star and creator Lena Dunham sitting completely NAKED on the toilet eating cake.
The women then find the source of the crying, awards host Jimmy Kimmel, who is crouched down in the cubicle next door.
Oscar-winning actress Kathy Bates knocks the door down and Jimmy announces he can't host the show because he "got a little Botox".
Former hosts Heidi Klum, Ryan Seacrest, Tom Bergeron, Howie Mandel and Jeff Probst then suddenly appear over the wall of the loo to announce: "We'll do it."
Kathy then offers to punch Jimmy's face "back in" and the ladies all take it in turns to whack him.