'Duck Dynasty' Salary Issue Delaying Season 4
The bearded stars of Duck Dynasty are asking for a big pay increase to return to A&E's top-rated series, and the salary standoff is holding up a fourth-season renewal of the show, sources tell THR.
The Robertson family, including brothers Phil and Si and Phil's sons, have seen their outdoorsman empire Duck Commander earn a small fortune thanks in part to notoriety from the hit reality series. Now they have banded together and -- represented by WME -- are angling to renegotiate their existing contracts. Sources close to the negotiation say the family is asking for more than $200,000 an episode from A&E and production company Gurney Productions to return for a fourth season, with additional raises for subsequent seasons.
via - A version of story first appeared in the April 5 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
- Camel visits Columbus for Hump Day!
- Woman charged with shoplifting $2,000 in merchandise
- Street sweeping parking tickets won't be issued Friday, Saturday
- Typhoon slams Philippines; high death toll feared
- Talks over Iran's disputed nuke program hit a snag
- Kate's secret godmother of style: She brought the royal couple together at 17 and her stunning looks almost stole the show at George's christening. But these pictures reveal Emilia D'Erlanger's most vital role...
- Poll worker paid after miscommunication
- Children who look unhappy in school photos are FIVE times more likely to divorce
- George Zimmerman WON'T be charged for domestic dispute with estranged wife because police couldn't recover video of fight from her iPad that he broke
- The adjustable airline seats that widen according to your size (and how much you're willing to pay)
- Brett Favre suffers memory lapses from concussions
- Sleeping man picture goes viral
- SCMPD, FBI partner together to fight gang violence
- Hurricane? Cyclone? Typhoon? Here's the difference
- Military exercise conducted in Coastal Georgia and North Florida
- Female suicide bomber kills five on bus in Russia ahead of Sochi Olympics
- The many benefits of ginger
- School bus driver and Christian preacher fired for leading students in prayer in violation of Supreme Court ruling
- Faysal Himon, NYC cab driver, avoids charges in accident that left tourist without a foot, report says
- Uighur women defy China's government by continuing to wear tiny Taipak hats
- Freed Ryan Ferguson vows to get justice for victim's family after decade in jail
- Obstruction call gives Cardinals 5-4 win in Game 3
- WTOC Senior Active: Bob and Sandy Paredi
- Sylvia Mitchell Update: "Sorry" NYC psychic gets 5 to15 years in prison for conning clients
- Teen charged in shooting near Pittsburgh high school tied to drug-related fight
- Mother Shannon Dodson 'drowned son then set body on fire'
- Levi's Call issued for missing Atlanta 2-year-old girl
- 400-meter asteroid sighted may 'blow up the earth' in 2032
- Would you eat this monster chicken nugget?
- JFK assassination historic items on display to mark 50th anniversary of President's death
- Govt in agreement to allow American merger
- Van runs stop sign, causes five-vehicle crash
- Rihanna asked to leave Mosque over 'inappropriate' pictures
- Zoo Atlanta names twin giant panda cubs
- IN PICTURES: The Drug Smuggling 'SUPER TUNNEL'
- Your Week in History: Elections and insurrections
- Thunderbolt shooting victims worked at downtown restaurant
- Names of victims released in deadly Jasper County wreck
- Mike Tyson opens up about bankruptcy, how much sex he got in jail and how he told his ex-wife he had AIDS
- City workers continuing to fail random alcohol tests
- Woman was born with no vagina; can't have sex or babies
- China to ease one-child policy
- Girl flees pursuer, finds friendly face, safety at Denver home
- She's smoking! Mount Etna puffs out dozens of rings measuring hundreds of feet across as she spews molten lava
- Shocking image of toddler sipping a Bud Light at Cleveland Browns tailgate goes viral
- 'Candy Crush' craze too much for some
- Paul McCartney writes to Putin asking to free Greenpeace protesters
- Thousands flee violent eruptions from Sumatran volcano Mount Sinaburg
- Fort Benning wild fires secured, may cause excess smoke
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|