Chicken nuggets are disgusting. Here's proof
More from Food
- Would you drink Coke milk? Coca-Cola is launching a dairy product called Fairlife
- Papa John’s Korea’s three layered All In One box is the future
- How NOT to deep-fry your turkey this Thanksgiving
- Strawberry milk-flavoured Pepsi is an actual thing in Japan
- KFC launches breadless mega-burger with the role of the bun played by fried pieces of chicken
IF you love chicken nuggets, don't watch this.
Mike Adams, the director of the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, took a close look at McDonald's Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope.
Adams, known as the Health Ranger, shows us the strange fibres, blue objects, red colouring and other odd shapes he found.
On putting the nugget under the microscope, he spots unusual colours which appear to be some sort of food agent.
Digging deeper and after opening the nugget, he sees shapes reminiscent of an alien landscape and "nothing that resembles chicken."
"I've never seen chicken look transparent," he says.
Adams goes on to say the more he looked at the food, the more he saw blue fibres, dark splotches and other weird shapes.
"You're eating far more than you bargained for," he says.
Either way, you'll probably never eat another nugget again.