Chicken nuggets are disgusting. Here's proof
More from Food
- Could you handle the Bacon Wrapped Crust Deep! Deep! Dish Pizza?
- Iceland’s last McDonald’s burger is five years old and showing no signs of decay
- This S&M ad for Domino’s Sriracha pizza is a real conversation starter
- KFC launches its grossest meal ever 'Double Down Dog' in the Philippines
- Woman finds strange creature in can of tuna
IF you love chicken nuggets, don't watch this.
Mike Adams, the director of the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, took a close look at McDonald's Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope.
Adams, known as the Health Ranger, shows us the strange fibres, blue objects, red colouring and other odd shapes he found.
On putting the nugget under the microscope, he spots unusual colours which appear to be some sort of food agent.
Digging deeper and after opening the nugget, he sees shapes reminiscent of an alien landscape and "nothing that resembles chicken."
"I've never seen chicken look transparent," he says.
Adams goes on to say the more he looked at the food, the more he saw blue fibres, dark splotches and other weird shapes.
"You're eating far more than you bargained for," he says.
Either way, you'll probably never eat another nugget again.