ATLANTA - Amazon is looking to fill 5,000 part-time work from home positions as part of their “Virtual Customer Service” program. The program is designed to provide opportunities for military spouses, college students, and parents.
Hours will generally be available on weekdays between 2:30 p.m. and 12 midnight, and on weekends between 7 a.m. and 12 midnight.
In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
Below are the basic qualifications of the Customer Service Associate position:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Fluent English language proficiency
· Typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
· Ability to navigate the Internet, multiple browsers, email, and Instant Messenger tools
· Ability to participate and complete mandatory training
· Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
· Ability to train and work in a distraction-free environment on weekday evenings and weekends
For more information regarding the position, click here.