Savannah woman dies after pickup collides with bus
More from News
- Repo man Tracey Ford accused of stealing 60 cars across metro Atlanta
- Georgia mom Julie Giles arrested, shackled over son's unexcused school absences
- Atlanta woman Lauren Lamar on a boating trip in Miami disappears
- Dashcam video shows plane crashing into I-285 in Atlanta
- East Point man holds suspected carjacker Edgar Horn at gunpoint until police arrive
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Police say a Savannah woman has died after the pickup truck she was driving collided with a public bus.
Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan police said in a statement that 32-year-old Pamela Sellers died at Memorial University Medical Center after the Wednesday morning crash.
Police say the pickup collided with the stopped Chatham Area Transit bus as it was loading passengers at 6:04 a.m. on Ogeechee Road.
The police department's Major Accident Investigations Team (MAIT) was continuing to investigate the accident Wednesday afternoon.