Savannah woman dies after pickup collides with bus
More from News
- Gunman who allegedly killed NYPD officers arrested multiple times in metro Atlanta
- Police: Roswell man Darin Czech took woman, child against their will
- Missing Georgia Tech student Kinsey Canova at Grady Hospital
- Police: Naked man Juan Carlos Ramirez arrested for church fire
- Police: Eddie Ball and Ivy Shumake identified as Suspects in DeKalb County officer shooting
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Police say a Savannah woman has died after the pickup truck she was driving collided with a public bus.
Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan police said in a statement that 32-year-old Pamela Sellers died at Memorial University Medical Center after the Wednesday morning crash.
Police say the pickup collided with the stopped Chatham Area Transit bus as it was loading passengers at 6:04 a.m. on Ogeechee Road.
The police department's Major Accident Investigations Team (MAIT) was continuing to investigate the accident Wednesday afternoon.