Savannah woman dies after pickup collides with bus
More from News
- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- Teen sisters Faith English, Kayla English missing from McDonough
- Texas nurse Amber Vinson released from Emory following Ebola treatment
- Investment adviser Aubrey Lee Price sentenced to 30 years in prison
- Atlanta woman Dorothy McGlarthery arrested for stealing federal agent's gun
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Police say a Savannah woman has died after the pickup truck she was driving collided with a public bus.
Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan police said in a statement that 32-year-old Pamela Sellers died at Memorial University Medical Center after the Wednesday morning crash.
Police say the pickup collided with the stopped Chatham Area Transit bus as it was loading passengers at 6:04 a.m. on Ogeechee Road.
The police department's Major Accident Investigations Team (MAIT) was continuing to investigate the accident Wednesday afternoon.