Savannah woman dies after pickup collides with bus
More from News
- Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in Roswell home
- Shooting in DeKalb County leaves one dead, three wounded
- Macon woman Martha Ard trying to cross street is struck by car, killed
- Court reporters Tammy Stine, Kimberly Probst and Betty Petersen sentenced after manipulating transcripts to make more money
- Atlanta Hawks to help couple Allison and Brandon Murphy who found out their tickets were not valid
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Police say a Savannah woman has died after the pickup truck she was driving collided with a public bus.
Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan police said in a statement that 32-year-old Pamela Sellers died at Memorial University Medical Center after the Wednesday morning crash.
Police say the pickup collided with the stopped Chatham Area Transit bus as it was loading passengers at 6:04 a.m. on Ogeechee Road.
The police department's Major Accident Investigations Team (MAIT) was continuing to investigate the accident Wednesday afternoon.