Savannah woman dies after pickup collides with bus
More from News
- Columbus woman Nicole Elliot adopts dying dog so they can make the most of his final days
- Augusta woman Tabathia Lee Grooms attacks mom, boyfriend for refusing sex
- MARTA Police seek leads in sex assault near the Indian Creek transit station
- FBI agent Nena R. Harris victim of murder-suicide in Chamblee
- Police: Fulton Co. judge Karen Woodson carjacked at gunpoint
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Police say a Savannah woman has died after the pickup truck she was driving collided with a public bus.
Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan police said in a statement that 32-year-old Pamela Sellers died at Memorial University Medical Center after the Wednesday morning crash.
Police say the pickup collided with the stopped Chatham Area Transit bus as it was loading passengers at 6:04 a.m. on Ogeechee Road.
The police department's Major Accident Investigations Team (MAIT) was continuing to investigate the accident Wednesday afternoon.