Savannah woman dies after pickup collides with bus
More from News
- Lakeside High School teacher Leah O'Brien on way to prom killed when she was hit by students
- State shuts down The Meliora School for Early Learning Dacula daycare over sex abuse allegations
- Georgia man Christopher Whitmore shoots dead wife and eight-year-old son in gas station forecourt before turning gun on himself
- Cobb County school coach Craig Hines resigns amid hazing allegations
- Teen listening to music hit, killed by train, police say
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Police say a Savannah woman has died after the pickup truck she was driving collided with a public bus.
Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan police said in a statement that 32-year-old Pamela Sellers died at Memorial University Medical Center after the Wednesday morning crash.
Police say the pickup collided with the stopped Chatham Area Transit bus as it was loading passengers at 6:04 a.m. on Ogeechee Road.
The police department's Major Accident Investigations Team (MAIT) was continuing to investigate the accident Wednesday afternoon.