Mom's fiance Devin Sawyer charged in 2-year-old boy's death
More from News
- Police officers stage fake arrest to help mother with misbehaving son
- Police: Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill shoots woman inside model home
- Police say Lilburn man Rupert Clarke shot, killed his wife over money
- Pictured: Teen driver Ramiro Pedemonte who was going 'over 100mph' when he hit and killed teacher on her way to supervise his high school prom
- Atlanta woman who 'opened fire on cops' is shot and killed by officers
DeKalb County police say they've made an arrest in connection to the death of a 2-year-old boy. Devin Sawyer, who is the fiance of the child's mother, has been charged with murder and cruelty to children.
Michael Weeks died Saturday. His mother, Danielle Calhoun, says she left her son at their DeKalb County apartment with Sawyer while she ran errands. But just an hour later, she says she got a call to rush to the hospital.