Mom's fiance Devin Sawyer charged in 2-year-old boy's death
More from News
- North Forsyth middle school teacher Alisen Nicole Mooney quits after getting busted for drugs
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
- GBI: Euharlee police chief Terry Harget, assistant chief Richard Smith arrested
- Special ed teacher Kayla Zittrouer, 22, 'sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student' after just two months in the job
- Police shoot, kill man in Maserati family IDs as 24-year-old Nicholas Thomas
DeKalb County police say they've made an arrest in connection to the death of a 2-year-old boy. Devin Sawyer, who is the fiance of the child's mother, has been charged with murder and cruelty to children.
Michael Weeks died Saturday. His mother, Danielle Calhoun, says she left her son at their DeKalb County apartment with Sawyer while she ran errands. But just an hour later, she says she got a call to rush to the hospital.