Mom's fiance Devin Sawyer charged in 2-year-old boy's death
More from News
- Atlanta mom Raven Taylor led police chase with 13-year-old son in the car
- Alpharetta mom Erica Mondor, high on heroin crashes van, kids in backseat
- Woman shot dead at MARTA bus stop in Lithonia robbery identified as Marcaysia Dawkins
- Body of missing Georgia man Andrew Sprinkle found in NC
- Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson arrested for DUI
DeKalb County police say they've made an arrest in connection to the death of a 2-year-old boy. Devin Sawyer, who is the fiance of the child's mother, has been charged with murder and cruelty to children.
Michael Weeks died Saturday. His mother, Danielle Calhoun, says she left her son at their DeKalb County apartment with Sawyer while she ran errands. But just an hour later, she says she got a call to rush to the hospital.