Cherokee Co. teacher Blake Bearden accused of relationship with student
More from News
- Drunk driver Ryan Patrick Quinton sentenced to 15 years for crash that killed his new bride just hours after their wedding reception
- John's Creek mom Adrienne Burch used extension cord to punish child
- Ambush leaves Fulton Co. police officer Terence Avery Green dead
- Former APS Superintendent Beverly Hall dies
- Lawrenceville Man Richard Drummond dead, wife injured in Gwinnett double shooting
A Cherokee County high school teacher is facing charges after being accused of having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student. Detectives say 31-year-old Blake Bearden was arrested on four counts of sexual assault.
Detectives believe the sexual relationship between Bearden and the student took place off-campus over a three-month period.
Bearden is being without bond held in the Cherokee County Adult Detention Center. The school district has reassigned him to a non-school worksite.