Cherokee Co. teacher Blake Bearden accused of relationship with student
More from News
- Georgia sheriff posts ‘politically incorrect’ welcome sign
- Missing Teen Shaundrea Houston and Daughter Found Safe
- ‘Car surfing’ teen Alex Desalis dies after falling off Jeep, getting run over
- Poice arrest Brandon Smith and Stephanie Rodriguez in Tennessee for running over, killing woman at local Walmart
- Man robs bank in Spiderman mask
A Cherokee County high school teacher is facing charges after being accused of having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student. Detectives say 31-year-old Blake Bearden was arrested on four counts of sexual assault.
Detectives believe the sexual relationship between Bearden and the student took place off-campus over a three-month period.
Bearden is being without bond held in the Cherokee County Adult Detention Center. The school district has reassigned him to a non-school worksite.