North Georgia Man James Satterfield allegedly threatens to eat judge’s children
A north Georgia man has been arrested after authorities say he mailed a letter to the wife of a Cobb County Superior Court judge saying he would cook the couple's children and eat them.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (http://bit.ly/W1pPMw) reports 58-year-old James Edward Satterfield is accused of sending the threatening letter Dec. 20 to the home of Cobb County Superior Court Judge Reuben Green.
The newspaper reports the letter was addressed to Green's wife and instructed her to give a copy of it to police.
Satterfield was arrested Dec. 30 for making terroristic threats and is being held without bond. It is unclear whether he has a lawyer.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31