Police allege prostitution at Doraville massage parlor Golden Touch Spa
More from News
- Elderly woman Mildred Martin shot, killed while playing cards on porch
- Motorcyclist Scott Moseley killed in Gwinnett hit and run accident
- Police search for couple Candice Reynolds and Kenneth Starks believed to be behind vicious attack
- Former Georgia kennel owner Leslie Ayo sentenced for cutting puppies’ tails off
- Police search for office manager Arica Cameron accused of stealing thousands from dentist
Police have shut down a Doraville massage parlor for alleged prostitution.
Investigators say they have looking into the Golden Touch Spa on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard for the last month.
Doraville police say the massage parlor was offering much more than a massage.
Four women and one man have been arrested and more charges could follow in the coming days.