Police allege prostitution at Doraville massage parlor Golden Touch Spa
More from News
- State shuts down The Meliora School for Early Learning Dacula daycare over sex abuse allegations
- Georgia man Christopher Whitmore shoots dead wife and eight-year-old son in gas station forecourt before turning gun on himself
- Cobb County school coach Craig Hines resigns amid hazing allegations
- Teen listening to music hit, killed by train, police say
- Family of toddler maimed by flash grenade in botched drug raid settles for $1million
Police have shut down a Doraville massage parlor for alleged prostitution.
Investigators say they have looking into the Golden Touch Spa on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard for the last month.
Doraville police say the massage parlor was offering much more than a massage.
Four women and one man have been arrested and more charges could follow in the coming days.