Police allege prostitution at Doraville massage parlor Golden Touch Spa
More from News
- Double-homicide in Cobb County, Dustin Ray Dixon arrested
- Police seek man who killed stepson Andres Arias during arguement
- Georgia sheriff posts ‘politically incorrect’ welcome sign
- Missing Teen Shaundrea Houston and Daughter Found Safe
- ‘Car surfing’ teen Alex Desalis dies after falling off Jeep, getting run over
Police have shut down a Doraville massage parlor for alleged prostitution.
Investigators say they have looking into the Golden Touch Spa on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard for the last month.
Doraville police say the massage parlor was offering much more than a massage.
Four women and one man have been arrested and more charges could follow in the coming days.