Police allege prostitution at Doraville massage parlor Golden Touch Spa
More from News
- Deputies search for man Rockwell Serrabo accused of killing wife
- Repo man Tracey Ford accused of stealing 60 cars across metro Atlanta
- Georgia mom Julie Giles arrested, shackled over son's unexcused school absences
- Atlanta woman Lauren Lamar on a boating trip in Miami disappears
- Dashcam video shows plane crashing into I-285 in Atlanta
Police have shut down a Doraville massage parlor for alleged prostitution.
Investigators say they have looking into the Golden Touch Spa on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard for the last month.
Doraville police say the massage parlor was offering much more than a massage.
Four women and one man have been arrested and more charges could follow in the coming days.