Police allege prostitution at Doraville massage parlor Golden Touch Spa
More from News
- Drunk driver Ryan Patrick Quinton sentenced to 15 years for crash that killed his new bride just hours after their wedding reception
- John's Creek mom Adrienne Burch used extension cord to punish child
- Ambush leaves Fulton Co. police officer Terence Avery Green dead
- Former APS Superintendent Beverly Hall dies
- Lawrenceville Man Richard Drummond dead, wife injured in Gwinnett double shooting
Police have shut down a Doraville massage parlor for alleged prostitution.
Investigators say they have looking into the Golden Touch Spa on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard for the last month.
Doraville police say the massage parlor was offering much more than a massage.
Four women and one man have been arrested and more charges could follow in the coming days.