Police allege prostitution at Doraville massage parlor Golden Touch Spa
Police have shut down a Doraville massage parlor for alleged prostitution.
Investigators say they have looking into the Golden Touch Spa on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard for the last month.
Doraville police say the massage parlor was offering much more than a massage.
Four women and one man have been arrested and more charges could follow in the coming days.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
A gun that was discovered inside an air hostess' handbag at an airport was accidentally fired when it was taken into a search room. Republic Airlines ... Full story
- Prince George's Peter Rabbit birthday party organised by Carole Middleton
- True love or just a Green Card? Season two of 90 Day Fiancé follows six Americans as they prepare to marry the foreign spouses they hardly know
- Does ISIS have a U.S. jihadist in its ranks? Masked man with American accent is star of ISIS latest propaganda film 'Flames of War'
- Casey Kasem's Beverly Hills mansion put up for sale by his widow for $42M
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31