Macon woman Jennifer Washington charged in fatal shooting at her home
More from News
- Police find bodies of missing car-buying couple Bud Runion and his wife, June Runion
- Ronnie "Jay" Towns identified as suspect in the disappearance of Cobb County couple
- Police search for missing Marietta couple Bud and June Runion who left to buy car posted on Craigslist
- Morrow police chief Melvin Douglas, Jr. terminated after less than 5 months on the job
- Atlanta woman Ogunsuyi Olubumi arrested in shooting of big rig driver
A Macon woman has been arrested on a murder charge after police found a man fatally shot at her home.
The Telegraph of Macon reports police booked 52-year-old Jennifer Delores Washington at the Bibb County jail on a charge of felony murder early Saturday.
Macon police say officers dispatched to Washington's home Friday night found 50-year-old Kenneth Cray shot in the chest. Bibb County Coroner Leon Jones pronounced Cray dead on the scene. Authorities say the slain man lived in nearby Warner Robins.
It was not immediately known if Washington had an attorney.