Macon woman Jennifer Washington charged in fatal shooting at her home
More from News
- North Forsyth middle school teacher Alisen Nicole Mooney quits after getting busted for drugs
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
- GBI: Euharlee police chief Terry Harget, assistant chief Richard Smith arrested
- Special ed teacher Kayla Zittrouer, 22, 'sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student' after just two months in the job
- Police shoot, kill man in Maserati family IDs as 24-year-old Nicholas Thomas
A Macon woman has been arrested on a murder charge after police found a man fatally shot at her home.
The Telegraph of Macon reports police booked 52-year-old Jennifer Delores Washington at the Bibb County jail on a charge of felony murder early Saturday.
Macon police say officers dispatched to Washington's home Friday night found 50-year-old Kenneth Cray shot in the chest. Bibb County Coroner Leon Jones pronounced Cray dead on the scene. Authorities say the slain man lived in nearby Warner Robins.
It was not immediately known if Washington had an attorney.