Macon woman Jennifer Washington charged in fatal shooting at her home
More from News
- Former APS Superintendent Beverly Hall dies
- Lawrenceville Man Richard Drummond dead, wife injured in Gwinnett double shooting
- The horrific moment Atlanta woman Myriah Pointer is brutally beaten unconscious 'by her so-called best friends over a HAMBURGER'
- Police: Gwinnett woman Luciana Vonberman uses purse to steal 6 lobsters
- Police: Couple Katrina Norman and Louis Cope left baby alone in van to go have sex
A Macon woman has been arrested on a murder charge after police found a man fatally shot at her home.
The Telegraph of Macon reports police booked 52-year-old Jennifer Delores Washington at the Bibb County jail on a charge of felony murder early Saturday.
Macon police say officers dispatched to Washington's home Friday night found 50-year-old Kenneth Cray shot in the chest. Bibb County Coroner Leon Jones pronounced Cray dead on the scene. Authorities say the slain man lived in nearby Warner Robins.
It was not immediately known if Washington had an attorney.