Macon woman Jennifer Washington charged in fatal shooting at her home
More from News
- Flesh-eating bacteria victim Aimee Copeland has custom van stolen
- Braves players, broadcasters and execs react to fatal Turner Field fall
- Atlanta Braves fan Gregory Murrey dies after falling from upper deck at game
- Police: Athens woman Haley Hill dies after former boyfriend shot her during rampage
- Student Christopher Starks dies after shooting on Savannah State campus
A Macon woman has been arrested on a murder charge after police found a man fatally shot at her home.
The Telegraph of Macon reports police booked 52-year-old Jennifer Delores Washington at the Bibb County jail on a charge of felony murder early Saturday.
Macon police say officers dispatched to Washington's home Friday night found 50-year-old Kenneth Cray shot in the chest. Bibb County Coroner Leon Jones pronounced Cray dead on the scene. Authorities say the slain man lived in nearby Warner Robins.
It was not immediately known if Washington had an attorney.