Police: 2 killed in Oconee County car accident
More from News
- There’s something wrong with this dog’s face
- Atlanta Braves fan Gregory Murrey dies after falling from upper deck at game
- Police: Athens woman Haley Hill dies after former boyfriend shot her during rampage
- Student Christopher Starks dies after shooting on Savannah State campus
- Jackson County man Marty Rogers charged after dog tests positive for meth
Oconee County authorities say two people were killed in an auto accident on Monday night.
The single car accident occurred in the 1100 block of Hale Road. Officials said that it doesn't appear that the vehicle is from Oconee County.
The Oconee County Sheriff's Office said that there is apparently a person NOT associated in law enforcement calling families and telling them that their loved ones had died.
No further details were available.