Police: 2 killed in Oconee County car accident
More from News
- Lakeside High School teacher Leah O'Brien on way to prom killed when she was hit by students
- State shuts down The Meliora School for Early Learning Dacula daycare over sex abuse allegations
- Georgia man Christopher Whitmore shoots dead wife and eight-year-old son in gas station forecourt before turning gun on himself
- Cobb County school coach Craig Hines resigns amid hazing allegations
- Teen listening to music hit, killed by train, police say
Oconee County authorities say two people were killed in an auto accident on Monday night.
The single car accident occurred in the 1100 block of Hale Road. Officials said that it doesn't appear that the vehicle is from Oconee County.
The Oconee County Sheriff's Office said that there is apparently a person NOT associated in law enforcement calling families and telling them that their loved ones had died.
No further details were available.