Police: 2 killed in Oconee County car accident
More from News
- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- Teen sisters Faith English, Kayla English missing from McDonough
- Texas nurse Amber Vinson released from Emory following Ebola treatment
- Investment adviser Aubrey Lee Price sentenced to 30 years in prison
- Atlanta woman Dorothy McGlarthery arrested for stealing federal agent's gun
Oconee County authorities say two people were killed in an auto accident on Monday night.
The single car accident occurred in the 1100 block of Hale Road. Officials said that it doesn't appear that the vehicle is from Oconee County.
The Oconee County Sheriff's Office said that there is apparently a person NOT associated in law enforcement calling families and telling them that their loved ones had died.
No further details were available.