Police: 2 killed in Oconee County car accident
More from News
- North Forsyth middle school teacher Alisen Nicole Mooney quits after getting busted for drugs
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
- GBI: Euharlee police chief Terry Harget, assistant chief Richard Smith arrested
- Special ed teacher Kayla Zittrouer, 22, 'sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student' after just two months in the job
- Police shoot, kill man in Maserati family IDs as 24-year-old Nicholas Thomas
Oconee County authorities say two people were killed in an auto accident on Monday night.
The single car accident occurred in the 1100 block of Hale Road. Officials said that it doesn't appear that the vehicle is from Oconee County.
The Oconee County Sheriff's Office said that there is apparently a person NOT associated in law enforcement calling families and telling them that their loved ones had died.
No further details were available.