Police: 2 killed in Oconee County car accident
More from News
- Parents anger after their child is found screaming in 'body bag' restraint at the dentist office
- Strangers catch Sandy Springs women who jumped from burning building
- Police arrest Greg Haney and Ledarrius Jackson in Shooting death of Applebees Manager
- Fifty teenagers storm Georgia Walmart at 2am causing thousands in damage and assaulting an elderly shopper for FUN
- Storm Rips Through Fayette County Destroying Mobile Home Park
Oconee County authorities say two people were killed in an auto accident on Monday night.
The single car accident occurred in the 1100 block of Hale Road. Officials said that it doesn't appear that the vehicle is from Oconee County.
The Oconee County Sheriff's Office said that there is apparently a person NOT associated in law enforcement calling families and telling them that their loved ones had died.
No further details were available.