Police arrest Marquez Martin and Jordan Maxwell in fatal Ga. double shooting
More from News
- Atlanta mom Raven Taylor led police chase with 13-year-old son in the car
- Alpharetta mom Erica Mondor, high on heroin crashes van, kids in backseat
- Woman shot dead at MARTA bus stop in Lithonia robbery identified as Marcaysia Dawkins
- Body of missing Georgia man Andrew Sprinkle found in NC
- Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson arrested for DUI
Three Macon teens have been arrested in the deaths of 2 men who were found shot last week.
Monroe County Sheriff J.C. Bittick Monday said 19-year-old Marquez Martin and 18-year-old Jordan Maxwell have been taken into custody. Bittick says a 16-year-old girl has also been arrested and police are still searching for a 17-year-old boy in connection with the slayings.
Authorities have said 36-year-old Russell Jacobs and 40-year-old Pittman Woods were found dead at their house by Woods' father May 7.
Bittick says the suspects gave the victims a ride to their house after their truck broke down. When they arrived, Bittick says 1 of the suspects asked to come inside for something to drink and the men were shot and robbed afterward.
It's unclear if the suspects have attorneys.