Police arrest Marquez Martin and Jordan Maxwell in fatal Ga. double shooting
More from News
- North Forsyth middle school teacher Alisen Nicole Mooney quits after getting busted for drugs
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
- GBI: Euharlee police chief Terry Harget, assistant chief Richard Smith arrested
- Special ed teacher Kayla Zittrouer, 22, 'sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student' after just two months in the job
- Police shoot, kill man in Maserati family IDs as 24-year-old Nicholas Thomas
Three Macon teens have been arrested in the deaths of 2 men who were found shot last week.
Monroe County Sheriff J.C. Bittick Monday said 19-year-old Marquez Martin and 18-year-old Jordan Maxwell have been taken into custody. Bittick says a 16-year-old girl has also been arrested and police are still searching for a 17-year-old boy in connection with the slayings.
Authorities have said 36-year-old Russell Jacobs and 40-year-old Pittman Woods were found dead at their house by Woods' father May 7.
Bittick says the suspects gave the victims a ride to their house after their truck broke down. When they arrived, Bittick says 1 of the suspects asked to come inside for something to drink and the men were shot and robbed afterward.
It's unclear if the suspects have attorneys.