Naked Ga. man Jermaine Lloyd arrested on drug charges
More from News
- Black couple uses housing law to sue over slurs, threats
- Sheriff: Air Jordan thieves Davon Luckett and Reed Williams busted, one wearing the stolen shoes
- Active duty sergeant Atting Eminue killed while trying to help homeless
- Officer, homeowner shot when police respond to wrong house
- Flesh-eating bacteria victim Aimee Copeland has custom van stolen
Richmond County sheriff's officials say a man who was wearing only high heels and a turban when police confronted him has been charged with several drug-related offenses and public indecency.
County sheriff's officials told the Augusta Chronicle (http://bit.ly/1fPhzK6) they found 28-year-old Jermaine Lloyd hiding behind a tree trying to put on women's undergarments Sunday morning. Authorities say Lloyd ran and was later apprehended by police after a brief struggle.
Sheriff's officials say the man was carrying a bag of cocaine and marijuana. He's also been charged with obstructing an officer and drug possession with intent to distribute.
Officials say Lloyd escaped arrest last week when he was pulled over on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and ran from responding officers.
It's unclear if Lloyd has an attorney.