Naked Ga. man Jermaine Lloyd arrested on drug charges
More from News
- Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in Roswell home
- Shooting in DeKalb County leaves one dead, three wounded
- Macon woman Martha Ard trying to cross street is struck by car, killed
- Court reporters Tammy Stine, Kimberly Probst and Betty Petersen sentenced after manipulating transcripts to make more money
- Atlanta Hawks to help couple Allison and Brandon Murphy who found out their tickets were not valid
Richmond County sheriff's officials say a man who was wearing only high heels and a turban when police confronted him has been charged with several drug-related offenses and public indecency.
County sheriff's officials told the Augusta Chronicle (http://bit.ly/1fPhzK6) they found 28-year-old Jermaine Lloyd hiding behind a tree trying to put on women's undergarments Sunday morning. Authorities say Lloyd ran and was later apprehended by police after a brief struggle.
Sheriff's officials say the man was carrying a bag of cocaine and marijuana. He's also been charged with obstructing an officer and drug possession with intent to distribute.
Officials say Lloyd escaped arrest last week when he was pulled over on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and ran from responding officers.
It's unclear if Lloyd has an attorney.