Naked Ga. man Jermaine Lloyd arrested on drug charges
More from News
- Parents anger after their child is found screaming in 'body bag' restraint at the dentist office
- Strangers catch Sandy Springs women who jumped from burning building
- Police arrest Greg Haney and Ledarrius Jackson in Shooting death of Applebees Manager
- Fifty teenagers storm Georgia Walmart at 2am causing thousands in damage and assaulting an elderly shopper for FUN
- Storm Rips Through Fayette County Destroying Mobile Home Park
Richmond County sheriff's officials say a man who was wearing only high heels and a turban when police confronted him has been charged with several drug-related offenses and public indecency.
County sheriff's officials told the Augusta Chronicle (http://bit.ly/1fPhzK6) they found 28-year-old Jermaine Lloyd hiding behind a tree trying to put on women's undergarments Sunday morning. Authorities say Lloyd ran and was later apprehended by police after a brief struggle.
Sheriff's officials say the man was carrying a bag of cocaine and marijuana. He's also been charged with obstructing an officer and drug possession with intent to distribute.
Officials say Lloyd escaped arrest last week when he was pulled over on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and ran from responding officers.
It's unclear if Lloyd has an attorney.