Naked Ga. man Jermaine Lloyd arrested on drug charges
More from News
- Former Atlanta cop Maurice Dodd uses police-issued gun to rob bank, shoot himself
- Gwinnett mom Teila Williams arrested after mysterious death of baby, injuries to twin
- DeKalb judge's son Byron Scott charged in assault of mom, daughter
- Covington woman Neece Francis charged with DUI, accused of driving wrong way on I-20
- Rapper William McCray arrested for sex trafficking brags about making illegal money
Richmond County sheriff's officials say a man who was wearing only high heels and a turban when police confronted him has been charged with several drug-related offenses and public indecency.
County sheriff's officials told the Augusta Chronicle (http://bit.ly/1fPhzK6) they found 28-year-old Jermaine Lloyd hiding behind a tree trying to put on women's undergarments Sunday morning. Authorities say Lloyd ran and was later apprehended by police after a brief struggle.
Sheriff's officials say the man was carrying a bag of cocaine and marijuana. He's also been charged with obstructing an officer and drug possession with intent to distribute.
Officials say Lloyd escaped arrest last week when he was pulled over on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and ran from responding officers.
It's unclear if Lloyd has an attorney.