Rapper Waka Flock Flame's Home Raided
More from News
- State shuts down The Meliora School for Early Learning Dacula daycare over sex abuse allegations
- Cobb County school coach Craig Hines resigns amid hazing allegations
- Teen listening to music hit, killed by train, police say
- Family of toddler maimed by flash grenade in botched drug raid settles for $1million
- Valdosta teacher Phoebe Jo Chapman, 42, charged with sexual assault 'after sleeping with three of her students'
STOCKBRIDGE, Ga. -- Two men were charged after a raid on a local rapper’s house on Thursday.
At about 7 a.m., Henry County police said they raided the Stockbridge home of rapper Wacka Flocka Flame.
Although the rapper, whose real name is Jaquin Malphurs, lives at the home, he rents it from someone else, police said. They said he was not at home during the raid.
Police Raid Rapper Wacka Flocka Flame's Home
Another local rapper, Gucci Mane, was at the home during the raid, police said. They said he was briefly detained and then released.
Inside the home, police found two handguns, a small amount of marijuana and prescription drugs, said Henry County police Maj. Jason Bolton. Two men were arrested on marijuana charges after the raid. The suspects are 20-year-olds Johan Antney, of Jamaica, New York, and Tyrell Mingo, of Stockbridge.
Bolton said charges were pending on at least one other person.