Rapper Waka Flock Flame's Home Raided
More from News
- Shooting in DeKalb County leaves one dead, three wounded
- Macon woman Martha Ard trying to cross street is struck by car, killed
- Court reporters Tammy Stine, Kimberly Probst and Betty Petersen sentenced after manipulating transcripts to make more money
- Atlanta Hawks to help couple Allison and Brandon Murphy who found out their tickets were not valid
- Couple says StubHub canceled $22 Hawks tickets, said they were too cheap
STOCKBRIDGE, Ga. -- Two men were charged after a raid on a local rapper’s house on Thursday.
At about 7 a.m., Henry County police said they raided the Stockbridge home of rapper Wacka Flocka Flame.
Although the rapper, whose real name is Jaquin Malphurs, lives at the home, he rents it from someone else, police said. They said he was not at home during the raid.
Police Raid Rapper Wacka Flocka Flame's Home
Another local rapper, Gucci Mane, was at the home during the raid, police said. They said he was briefly detained and then released.
Inside the home, police found two handguns, a small amount of marijuana and prescription drugs, said Henry County police Maj. Jason Bolton. Two men were arrested on marijuana charges after the raid. The suspects are 20-year-olds Johan Antney, of Jamaica, New York, and Tyrell Mingo, of Stockbridge.
Bolton said charges were pending on at least one other person.