Tyler Perry Home Break-In Suspect Kamisha Boozer Faces Judge
ATLANTA - Seventeen-year-old Kamisha Boozer appeared in court Thursday morning on charges of prowling and criminal trespass at the home of media mogul Tyler Perry.
A public defender told the judge that Boozer said she wasn’t actually there during the incident and that another defendant gave her name to authorities.
Atlanta police arrested 18-year-old Chloe Ware. She was charged and released. Authorities said they were looking for a third teen.
Perry took to his online message board to vent about the attempted break-in at his Buckhead mansion. It happened in the days leading up to Christmas.
The judge granted Boozer $1,000 bond for each count.
The public defender said Boozer is a teen mother and a senior at Grady High School.
The judge ordered Boozer to say away from the victim’s house.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Body in burned car identified as Atlanta woman Darla Gibbons
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31