Tyler Perry Home Break-In Suspect Kamisha Boozer Faces Judge
More from News
- Georgia sheriff posts ‘politically incorrect’ welcome sign
- Missing Teen Shaundrea Houston and Daughter Found Safe
- ‘Car surfing’ teen Alex Desalis dies after falling off Jeep, getting run over
- Poice arrest Brandon Smith and Stephanie Rodriguez in Tennessee for running over, killing woman at local Walmart
- Man robs bank in Spiderman mask
ATLANTA - Seventeen-year-old Kamisha Boozer appeared in court Thursday morning on charges of prowling and criminal trespass at the home of media mogul Tyler Perry.
A public defender told the judge that Boozer said she wasn’t actually there during the incident and that another defendant gave her name to authorities.
Atlanta police arrested 18-year-old Chloe Ware. She was charged and released. Authorities said they were looking for a third teen.
Perry took to his online message board to vent about the attempted break-in at his Buckhead mansion. It happened in the days leading up to Christmas.
The judge granted Boozer $1,000 bond for each count.
The public defender said Boozer is a teen mother and a senior at Grady High School.
The judge ordered Boozer to say away from the victim’s house.