Tyler Perry Home Break-In Suspect Kamisha Boozer Faces Judge
More from News
- Body of missing Georgia man Andrew Sprinkle found in NC
- Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson arrested for DUI
- Smyrna police look for missing 14-year-old girl Lyndsey Bronston
- Former Atlanta cop Maurice Dodd uses police-issued gun to rob bank, shoot himself
- Gwinnett mom Teila Williams arrested after mysterious death of baby, injuries to twin
ATLANTA - Seventeen-year-old Kamisha Boozer appeared in court Thursday morning on charges of prowling and criminal trespass at the home of media mogul Tyler Perry.
A public defender told the judge that Boozer said she wasn’t actually there during the incident and that another defendant gave her name to authorities.
Atlanta police arrested 18-year-old Chloe Ware. She was charged and released. Authorities said they were looking for a third teen.
Perry took to his online message board to vent about the attempted break-in at his Buckhead mansion. It happened in the days leading up to Christmas.
The judge granted Boozer $1,000 bond for each count.
The public defender said Boozer is a teen mother and a senior at Grady High School.
The judge ordered Boozer to say away from the victim’s house.