Tyler Perry Home Break-In Suspect Kamisha Boozer Faces Judge
More from News
- Dashcam video shows plane crashing into I-285 in Atlanta
- East Point man holds suspected carjacker Edgar Horn at gunpoint until police arrive
- Clark Atlanta student Alexis Jones-Rhodes disappears on her way to graduation
- Atlanta passengers escape bus seconds before it gets hit by train
- Mother claims teacher Quinton Wright was fired for letting teens have sex in storage closet
ATLANTA - Seventeen-year-old Kamisha Boozer appeared in court Thursday morning on charges of prowling and criminal trespass at the home of media mogul Tyler Perry.
A public defender told the judge that Boozer said she wasn’t actually there during the incident and that another defendant gave her name to authorities.
Atlanta police arrested 18-year-old Chloe Ware. She was charged and released. Authorities said they were looking for a third teen.
Perry took to his online message board to vent about the attempted break-in at his Buckhead mansion. It happened in the days leading up to Christmas.
The judge granted Boozer $1,000 bond for each count.
The public defender said Boozer is a teen mother and a senior at Grady High School.
The judge ordered Boozer to say away from the victim’s house.