DeKalb Co. prosecutor Wystan Getz on leave after DUI arrest
More from News
- Savannah teen Rachel Pauline Conley charged in fatal crash that killed 3
- Police: Cobb County man Amin Zariwala tried to hire hit man
- Gwinnett police charge Matt Leili in wife's death almost four years later
- Drunk driver Ryan Patrick Quinton sentenced to 15 years for crash that killed his new bride just hours after their wedding reception
- John's Creek mom Adrienne Burch used extension cord to punish child
ATLANTA -- A DeKalb County prosecutor has been placed on leave following his arrest for driving under the influence.
The DeKalb Solicitor-General's office said Assistant Solicitor Wystan Getz was arrested this weekend. Police did not immediately release a report describing his arrest.
Solicitor's office spokeswoman Emily Gest said the prosecutor was placed on administrative leave without pay Monday pending the outcome of an internal probe. The state attorney general's office will prosecute the case to prevent a conflict of interest.
A phone listing for Getz could not be located.