DeKalb Co. prosecutor Wystan Getz on leave after DUI arrest
More from News
- Police arrest Joannessa Clawson, James Clawson and Patti Ann Baldassarre for setting up fake GoFundMe account for daughter
- Former Peachtree City police chief William McCollom turns himself in
- Gov. Nathan Deal signs medical marijuana bill
- Former commissioner's chief of staff Bob Lundsten indicted for theft
- Victim Janaira Berry dies in hospital after Stone Mountain mugging
ATLANTA -- A DeKalb County prosecutor has been placed on leave following his arrest for driving under the influence.
The DeKalb Solicitor-General's office said Assistant Solicitor Wystan Getz was arrested this weekend. Police did not immediately release a report describing his arrest.
Solicitor's office spokeswoman Emily Gest said the prosecutor was placed on administrative leave without pay Monday pending the outcome of an internal probe. The state attorney general's office will prosecute the case to prevent a conflict of interest.
A phone listing for Getz could not be located.