DeKalb Co. prosecutor Wystan Getz on leave after DUI arrest
More from News
- Missing Georgia Tech student Kinsey Canova at Grady Hospital
- Police: Naked man Juan Carlos Ramirez arrested for church fire
- Police: Eddie Ball and Ivy Shumake identified as Suspects in DeKalb County officer shooting
- Decatur mom Rockell Coleman charged after 2 sons killed in house fire
- Serial killer Aeman Presley charged with murdering popular hairdresser and two homeless men as they slept
ATLANTA -- A DeKalb County prosecutor has been placed on leave following his arrest for driving under the influence.
The DeKalb Solicitor-General's office said Assistant Solicitor Wystan Getz was arrested this weekend. Police did not immediately release a report describing his arrest.
Solicitor's office spokeswoman Emily Gest said the prosecutor was placed on administrative leave without pay Monday pending the outcome of an internal probe. The state attorney general's office will prosecute the case to prevent a conflict of interest.
A phone listing for Getz could not be located.