Husband Michael Rowe Charged in Powder Springs House Fire
More from News
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
- GBI: Euharlee police chief Terry Harget, assistant chief Richard Smith arrested
- Special ed teacher Kayla Zittrouer, 22, 'sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student' after just two months in the job
- Police shoot, kill man in Maserati family IDs as 24-year-old Nicholas Thomas
- Atlanta man Torrance Hambrick given life sentence in Atlanta rape, carjacking
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. - A husband has been charged with murder after firefighters responding to a blaze at his Powder Springs home found his wife dead.
Police said 51-year-old Michael Rowe was arrested Tuesday and charged with the murder of his wife, 55-year-old Kathy Ragsdale Rowe. She was found following an early morning blaze Monday.
Authorities have not released a cause of death.
Besides murder, Rowe is charged with arson and aggravated assault. He was being held without bond at the Cobb County Jail. It was unclear Tuesday whether Rowe had a defense attorney.