Husband Michael Rowe Charged in Powder Springs House Fire
More from News
- Sheriff: Air Jordan thieves Davon Luckett and Reed Williams busted, one wearing the stolen shoes
- Active duty sergeant Atting Eminue killed while trying to help homeless
- Officer, homeowner shot when police respond to wrong house
- Flesh-eating bacteria victim Aimee Copeland has custom van stolen
- Braves players, broadcasters and execs react to fatal Turner Field fall
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. - A husband has been charged with murder after firefighters responding to a blaze at his Powder Springs home found his wife dead.
Police said 51-year-old Michael Rowe was arrested Tuesday and charged with the murder of his wife, 55-year-old Kathy Ragsdale Rowe. She was found following an early morning blaze Monday.
Authorities have not released a cause of death.
Besides murder, Rowe is charged with arson and aggravated assault. He was being held without bond at the Cobb County Jail. It was unclear Tuesday whether Rowe had a defense attorney.