Husband Michael Rowe Charged in Powder Springs House Fire
More from News
- Georgia sheriff posts ‘politically incorrect’ welcome sign
- Missing Teen Shaundrea Houston and Daughter Found Safe
- ‘Car surfing’ teen Alex Desalis dies after falling off Jeep, getting run over
- Poice arrest Brandon Smith and Stephanie Rodriguez in Tennessee for running over, killing woman at local Walmart
- Man robs bank in Spiderman mask
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. - A husband has been charged with murder after firefighters responding to a blaze at his Powder Springs home found his wife dead.
Police said 51-year-old Michael Rowe was arrested Tuesday and charged with the murder of his wife, 55-year-old Kathy Ragsdale Rowe. She was found following an early morning blaze Monday.
Authorities have not released a cause of death.
Besides murder, Rowe is charged with arson and aggravated assault. He was being held without bond at the Cobb County Jail. It was unclear Tuesday whether Rowe had a defense attorney.