Husband Michael Rowe Charged in Powder Springs House Fire
More from News
- Macon woman Martha Ard trying to cross street is struck by car, killed
- Court reporters Tammy Stine, Kimberly Probst and Betty Petersen sentenced after manipulating transcripts to make more money
- Atlanta Hawks to help couple Allison and Brandon Murphy who found out their tickets were not valid
- Couple says StubHub canceled $22 Hawks tickets, said they were too cheap
- Police say Marietta couple Bud and June Runion shot in the head, suspect charged with murder
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. - A husband has been charged with murder after firefighters responding to a blaze at his Powder Springs home found his wife dead.
Police said 51-year-old Michael Rowe was arrested Tuesday and charged with the murder of his wife, 55-year-old Kathy Ragsdale Rowe. She was found following an early morning blaze Monday.
Authorities have not released a cause of death.
Besides murder, Rowe is charged with arson and aggravated assault. He was being held without bond at the Cobb County Jail. It was unclear Tuesday whether Rowe had a defense attorney.