Husband Michael Rowe Charged in Powder Springs House Fire
More from News
- WATCH: Reporter confronts man sporting KKK tattoo, FUBU shoes at Confederate rally
- Judge grants bond to driver Lindsay Clark accused of injuring HERO worker
- Gwinnett couple Tamika Wright and Jermyn Wright living lavish lifestyle by illegally cashing WIC checks
- Meth lab found inside DeKalb hotel, Phillip Carmona arrested
- 'Extremely venomous' snake report has Georgia rangers on high alert
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. - A husband has been charged with murder after firefighters responding to a blaze at his Powder Springs home found his wife dead.
Police said 51-year-old Michael Rowe was arrested Tuesday and charged with the murder of his wife, 55-year-old Kathy Ragsdale Rowe. She was found following an early morning blaze Monday.
Authorities have not released a cause of death.
Besides murder, Rowe is charged with arson and aggravated assault. He was being held without bond at the Cobb County Jail. It was unclear Tuesday whether Rowe had a defense attorney.