Husband Michael Rowe Charged in Powder Springs House Fire
More from News
- John's Creek mom Adrienne Burch used extension cord to punish child
- Ambush leaves Fulton Co. police officer Terence Avery Green dead
- Former APS Superintendent Beverly Hall dies
- Lawrenceville Man Richard Drummond dead, wife injured in Gwinnett double shooting
- The horrific moment Atlanta woman Myriah Pointer is brutally beaten unconscious 'by her so-called best friends over a HAMBURGER'
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. - A husband has been charged with murder after firefighters responding to a blaze at his Powder Springs home found his wife dead.
Police said 51-year-old Michael Rowe was arrested Tuesday and charged with the murder of his wife, 55-year-old Kathy Ragsdale Rowe. She was found following an early morning blaze Monday.
Authorities have not released a cause of death.
Besides murder, Rowe is charged with arson and aggravated assault. He was being held without bond at the Cobb County Jail. It was unclear Tuesday whether Rowe had a defense attorney.