Husband Michael Rowe Charged in Powder Springs House Fire
More from News
- Strangers catch Sandy Springs women who jumped from burning building
- Police arrest Greg Haney and Ledarrius Jackson in Shooting death of Applebees Manager
- Fifty teenagers storm Georgia Walmart at 2am causing thousands in damage and assaulting an elderly shopper for FUN
- Storm Rips Through Fayette County Destroying Mobile Home Park
- Rapper Rick Ross arrested after 'kidnapping and pistol-whipping' man working at his $7.5million Georgia mega-mansion
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. - A husband has been charged with murder after firefighters responding to a blaze at his Powder Springs home found his wife dead.
Police said 51-year-old Michael Rowe was arrested Tuesday and charged with the murder of his wife, 55-year-old Kathy Ragsdale Rowe. She was found following an early morning blaze Monday.
Authorities have not released a cause of death.
Besides murder, Rowe is charged with arson and aggravated assault. He was being held without bond at the Cobb County Jail. It was unclear Tuesday whether Rowe had a defense attorney.