Husband Michael Rowe Charged in Powder Springs House Fire
More from News
- Accused serial killer Aeman Presley pleads not guilty to murder in one of four killings
- Female Air Force vet Michelle Manhart arrested trying to stop US flag protest
- Metro officer Christopher Maddox arrested for exposing himself in public
- Local teacher Patricia Pusha in house killed by falling tree
- Police identify victim in northwest Atlanta shooting as 27-year-old Donte Seymore
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. - A husband has been charged with murder after firefighters responding to a blaze at his Powder Springs home found his wife dead.
Police said 51-year-old Michael Rowe was arrested Tuesday and charged with the murder of his wife, 55-year-old Kathy Ragsdale Rowe. She was found following an early morning blaze Monday.
Authorities have not released a cause of death.
Besides murder, Rowe is charged with arson and aggravated assault. He was being held without bond at the Cobb County Jail. It was unclear Tuesday whether Rowe had a defense attorney.