Three Killed in Newton County Car Crash
COVINGTON, Ga. -- Three people died in a crash on a Covington highway Friday evening. The crash happened just before 8:30 p.m. on Highway 36 just south of Piper Road, Newton County Sheriff’s Lt. Mark Mitchell said.
According to the Georgia State Patrol, the driver of a Pontiac Grand Am pulled out of a business driveway onto Ga 36 into the path of a pickup truck. The Pontiac's driver, 22-year-old Tesha Barrington, and two of her passengers were killed in the crash, GSP said. The passengers have been identified as Lori Renee Crawford, 36, and her 16-year-old daughter Sierra Sky Fletcher.
Two surviving passengers, including Barrington’s 2-year-old son, were treated at area hospitals for non-life-threatening injuries.
The pickup driver, Jeffrey Gabriel Day, 18, was treated at the scene.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Jealous woman Giselle Esteban jailed for 25 years after murdering her best friend 'in cold blood' over love rival
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31