Police: Child Pornography Found At TV Station; Peter Mallory Arrested
More from News
- Columbus woman Nicole Elliot adopts dying dog so they can make the most of his final days
- Augusta woman Tabathia Lee Grooms attacks mom, boyfriend for refusing sex
- MARTA Police seek leads in sex assault near the Indian Creek transit station
- FBI agent Nena R. Harris victim of murder-suicide in Chamblee
- Police: Fulton Co. judge Karen Woodson carjacked at gunpoint
LAGRANGE, Ga. -- Police charged a man with possession of child pornography after an investigation at a Troup County television station.
Police said an Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force seized hard drives from computers at WCAG TV-33 on Fort Drive in Lagrange.
The computers contained several pornographic images involving children, according to investigators.
Police arrested Peter Mallory, 63, and charged him with possession of pornography and tampering with evidence.
Officers urged anyone with information about the case to call LaGrange police at 706-883-2603.