Police: Child Pornography Found At TV Station; Peter Mallory Arrested
More from News
- Police arrest Joannessa Clawson, James Clawson and Patti Ann Baldassarre for setting up fake GoFundMe account for daughter
- Former Peachtree City police chief William McCollom turns himself in
- Gov. Nathan Deal signs medical marijuana bill
- Former commissioner's chief of staff Bob Lundsten indicted for theft
- Victim Janaira Berry dies in hospital after Stone Mountain mugging
LAGRANGE, Ga. -- Police charged a man with possession of child pornography after an investigation at a Troup County television station.
Police said an Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force seized hard drives from computers at WCAG TV-33 on Fort Drive in Lagrange.
The computers contained several pornographic images involving children, according to investigators.
Police arrested Peter Mallory, 63, and charged him with possession of pornography and tampering with evidence.
Officers urged anyone with information about the case to call LaGrange police at 706-883-2603.