Police: Child Pornography Found At TV Station; Peter Mallory Arrested
More from News
- Deputies search for man Rockwell Serrabo accused of killing wife
- Repo man Tracey Ford accused of stealing 60 cars across metro Atlanta
- Georgia mom Julie Giles arrested, shackled over son's unexcused school absences
- Atlanta woman Lauren Lamar on a boating trip in Miami disappears
- Dashcam video shows plane crashing into I-285 in Atlanta
LAGRANGE, Ga. -- Police charged a man with possession of child pornography after an investigation at a Troup County television station.
Police said an Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force seized hard drives from computers at WCAG TV-33 on Fort Drive in Lagrange.
The computers contained several pornographic images involving children, according to investigators.
Police arrested Peter Mallory, 63, and charged him with possession of pornography and tampering with evidence.
Officers urged anyone with information about the case to call LaGrange police at 706-883-2603.