Police: Child Pornography Found At TV Station; Peter Mallory Arrested
More from News
- Atlanta mom Raven Taylor led police chase with 13-year-old son in the car
- Alpharetta mom Erica Mondor, high on heroin crashes van, kids in backseat
- Woman shot dead at MARTA bus stop in Lithonia robbery identified as Marcaysia Dawkins
- Body of missing Georgia man Andrew Sprinkle found in NC
- Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson arrested for DUI
LAGRANGE, Ga. -- Police charged a man with possession of child pornography after an investigation at a Troup County television station.
Police said an Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force seized hard drives from computers at WCAG TV-33 on Fort Drive in Lagrange.
The computers contained several pornographic images involving children, according to investigators.
Police arrested Peter Mallory, 63, and charged him with possession of pornography and tampering with evidence.
Officers urged anyone with information about the case to call LaGrange police at 706-883-2603.