Police: Child Pornography Found At TV Station; Peter Mallory Arrested
More from News
- Officer, homeowner shot when police respond to wrong house
- Flesh-eating bacteria victim Aimee Copeland has custom van stolen
- Braves players, broadcasters and execs react to fatal Turner Field fall
- Atlanta Braves fan Gregory Murrey dies after falling from upper deck at game
- Police: Athens woman Haley Hill dies after former boyfriend shot her during rampage
LAGRANGE, Ga. -- Police charged a man with possession of child pornography after an investigation at a Troup County television station.
Police said an Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force seized hard drives from computers at WCAG TV-33 on Fort Drive in Lagrange.
The computers contained several pornographic images involving children, according to investigators.
Police arrested Peter Mallory, 63, and charged him with possession of pornography and tampering with evidence.
Officers urged anyone with information about the case to call LaGrange police at 706-883-2603.