Man Killed in Fulton County Shooting
More from News
- Rape charge dismissed against Ga pastor Yohandry Bravo
- Deadly hit-and-run suspect Jacob O’Reilly denied bond
- Baby Found: Police arrest Alfred Hunter, Jr. in case of missing 16-month-old
- Mysterious illness claims life of local mother Stefanie Ballard
- Cobb County sailor Brandon Haith shot to death in Virginia Beach
FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Fulton County police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and another wounded.
The shooting happened around 4 a.m. on Tuesday in the 4900 block of Rock Hill Road Southwest near Roosevelt Highway in south Fulton County, say Fulton County police.
Corporal Kay Lester of Fulton County police says they found two black males, in their late teens to early twenties, who had been shot several times.
One was dead near a white Cadillac, which was parked in front of a manufacturing busines. The other victim walked several hundred feet to a nearby home and the residents called authorities.
This victim was taken to Grady Hospital where at last report he was listed in critical condition.
Lester says they have no suspects and no motive.
Police are questioning a witness. The names of the victims have not been released.