Man Killed in Fulton County Shooting
More from News
- Augusta woman Tabathia Lee Grooms attacks mom, boyfriend for refusing sex
- MARTA Police seek leads in sex assault near the Indian Creek transit station
- FBI agent Nena R. Harris victim of murder-suicide in Chamblee
- Police: Fulton Co. judge Karen Woodson carjacked at gunpoint
- Pregnant Carrollton woman Nakita Holland shot and killed in her apartment
FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Fulton County police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and another wounded.
The shooting happened around 4 a.m. on Tuesday in the 4900 block of Rock Hill Road Southwest near Roosevelt Highway in south Fulton County, say Fulton County police.
Corporal Kay Lester of Fulton County police says they found two black males, in their late teens to early twenties, who had been shot several times.
One was dead near a white Cadillac, which was parked in front of a manufacturing busines. The other victim walked several hundred feet to a nearby home and the residents called authorities.
This victim was taken to Grady Hospital where at last report he was listed in critical condition.
Lester says they have no suspects and no motive.
Police are questioning a witness. The names of the victims have not been released.