Man Killed in Fulton County Shooting
More from News
- Mother Wants Answers After Picture Of Her Beaten Son Cortez Berry In Prison Goes Viral!
- Carjacking suspect Anthony Stokes dies after chase, striking pedestrian Clementina Hernandez
- North Forsyth middle school teacher Alisen Nicole Mooney quits after getting busted for drugs
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
- GBI: Euharlee police chief Terry Harget, assistant chief Richard Smith arrested
FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Fulton County police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and another wounded.
The shooting happened around 4 a.m. on Tuesday in the 4900 block of Rock Hill Road Southwest near Roosevelt Highway in south Fulton County, say Fulton County police.
Corporal Kay Lester of Fulton County police says they found two black males, in their late teens to early twenties, who had been shot several times.
One was dead near a white Cadillac, which was parked in front of a manufacturing busines. The other victim walked several hundred feet to a nearby home and the residents called authorities.
This victim was taken to Grady Hospital where at last report he was listed in critical condition.
Lester says they have no suspects and no motive.
Police are questioning a witness. The names of the victims have not been released.