Man Killed in Fulton County Shooting
FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - Fulton County police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead and another wounded.
The shooting happened around 4 a.m. on Tuesday in the 4900 block of Rock Hill Road Southwest near Roosevelt Highway in south Fulton County, say Fulton County police.
Corporal Kay Lester of Fulton County police says they found two black males, in their late teens to early twenties, who had been shot several times.
One was dead near a white Cadillac, which was parked in front of a manufacturing busines. The other victim walked several hundred feet to a nearby home and the residents called authorities.
This victim was taken to Grady Hospital where at last report he was listed in critical condition.
Lester says they have no suspects and no motive.
Police are questioning a witness. The names of the victims have not been released.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Jealous woman Giselle Esteban jailed for 25 years after murdering her best friend 'in cold blood' over love rival
- Augusta murder conviction affirmed
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31