Hearing for Women Charged in Daycare Death Postponed
More from News
- WATCH: Reporter confronts man sporting KKK tattoo, FUBU shoes at Confederate rally
- Judge grants bond to driver Lindsay Clark accused of injuring HERO worker
- Gwinnett couple Tamika Wright and Jermyn Wright living lavish lifestyle by illegally cashing WIC checks
- Meth lab found inside DeKalb hotel, Phillip Carmona arrested
- 'Extremely venomous' snake report has Georgia rangers on high alert
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A daycare owner and her daughter were expected in a Clayton County courtroom on Tuesday. Both are facing charges in the death of 2-year-old Jazmin Green.
Marlo Fallings and her daughter Quantabia Hopkins had a preliminary hearing scheduled on charges of cruelty to children, involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. The hearing was postponed.
Fallings is the owner of Marlo's Magnificent Early Learning Center in Jonesboro.
Jazmin Green died in June after being left inside a hot van for several hours last month.
Another 16-year-old worker has also been charged.
The mother of Jazmin Green -- April Mcallister -- has filled a lawsuit suit against the school, Fallings and Hopkins.