Hearing for Women Charged in Daycare Death Postponed
More from News
- Atlanta cheating scandal teachers in cuffs: Eleven face up to 20 years in prison for inflating students' test scores to secure funding
- Mother Wants Answers After Picture Of Her Beaten Son Cortez Berry In Prison Goes Viral!
- Carjacking suspect Anthony Stokes dies after chase, striking pedestrian Clementina Hernandez
- North Forsyth middle school teacher Alisen Nicole Mooney quits after getting busted for drugs
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A daycare owner and her daughter were expected in a Clayton County courtroom on Tuesday. Both are facing charges in the death of 2-year-old Jazmin Green.
Marlo Fallings and her daughter Quantabia Hopkins had a preliminary hearing scheduled on charges of cruelty to children, involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. The hearing was postponed.
Fallings is the owner of Marlo's Magnificent Early Learning Center in Jonesboro.
Jazmin Green died in June after being left inside a hot van for several hours last month.
Another 16-year-old worker has also been charged.
The mother of Jazmin Green -- April Mcallister -- has filled a lawsuit suit against the school, Fallings and Hopkins.