Hearing for Women Charged in Daycare Death Postponed
More from News
- Police: Athens woman Haley Hill dies after former boyfriend shot her during rampage
- Student Christopher Starks dies after shooting on Savannah State campus
- Jackson County man Marty Rogers charged after dog tests positive for meth
- Atlanta man Willie Kirkpatrick shot, killed in barber shop parking lot
- Marietta soccer coach Mike Shaner arrested in child porn sweep
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A daycare owner and her daughter were expected in a Clayton County courtroom on Tuesday. Both are facing charges in the death of 2-year-old Jazmin Green.
Marlo Fallings and her daughter Quantabia Hopkins had a preliminary hearing scheduled on charges of cruelty to children, involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. The hearing was postponed.
Fallings is the owner of Marlo's Magnificent Early Learning Center in Jonesboro.
Jazmin Green died in June after being left inside a hot van for several hours last month.
Another 16-year-old worker has also been charged.
The mother of Jazmin Green -- April Mcallister -- has filled a lawsuit suit against the school, Fallings and Hopkins.