Hearing for Women Charged in Daycare Death Postponed
More from News
- Atlanta mom Raven Taylor led police chase with 13-year-old son in the car
- Alpharetta mom Erica Mondor, high on heroin crashes van, kids in backseat
- Woman shot dead at MARTA bus stop in Lithonia robbery identified as Marcaysia Dawkins
- Body of missing Georgia man Andrew Sprinkle found in NC
- Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson arrested for DUI
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A daycare owner and her daughter were expected in a Clayton County courtroom on Tuesday. Both are facing charges in the death of 2-year-old Jazmin Green.
Marlo Fallings and her daughter Quantabia Hopkins had a preliminary hearing scheduled on charges of cruelty to children, involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. The hearing was postponed.
Fallings is the owner of Marlo's Magnificent Early Learning Center in Jonesboro.
Jazmin Green died in June after being left inside a hot van for several hours last month.
Another 16-year-old worker has also been charged.
The mother of Jazmin Green -- April Mcallister -- has filled a lawsuit suit against the school, Fallings and Hopkins.