Hearing for Women Charged in Daycare Death Postponed
More from News
- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- Teen sisters Faith English, Kayla English missing from McDonough
- Texas nurse Amber Vinson released from Emory following Ebola treatment
- Investment adviser Aubrey Lee Price sentenced to 30 years in prison
- Atlanta woman Dorothy McGlarthery arrested for stealing federal agent's gun
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A daycare owner and her daughter were expected in a Clayton County courtroom on Tuesday. Both are facing charges in the death of 2-year-old Jazmin Green.
Marlo Fallings and her daughter Quantabia Hopkins had a preliminary hearing scheduled on charges of cruelty to children, involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. The hearing was postponed.
Fallings is the owner of Marlo's Magnificent Early Learning Center in Jonesboro.
Jazmin Green died in June after being left inside a hot van for several hours last month.
Another 16-year-old worker has also been charged.
The mother of Jazmin Green -- April Mcallister -- has filled a lawsuit suit against the school, Fallings and Hopkins.