Hearing for Women Charged in Daycare Death Postponed
More from News
- Missing Teen Shaundrea Houston and Daughter Found Safe
- ‘Car surfing’ teen Alex Desalis dies after falling off Jeep, getting run over
- Poice arrest Brandon Smith and Stephanie Rodriguez in Tennessee for running over, killing woman at local Walmart
- Man robs bank in Spiderman mask
- Teen brothers Alexander Trimble and William Trimble killed in Jefferson car accident
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A daycare owner and her daughter were expected in a Clayton County courtroom on Tuesday. Both are facing charges in the death of 2-year-old Jazmin Green.
Marlo Fallings and her daughter Quantabia Hopkins had a preliminary hearing scheduled on charges of cruelty to children, involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. The hearing was postponed.
Fallings is the owner of Marlo's Magnificent Early Learning Center in Jonesboro.
Jazmin Green died in June after being left inside a hot van for several hours last month.
Another 16-year-old worker has also been charged.
The mother of Jazmin Green -- April Mcallister -- has filled a lawsuit suit against the school, Fallings and Hopkins.