Hearing for Women Charged in Daycare Death Postponed
More from News
- Pregnant Carrollton woman Nakita Holland shot and killed in her apartment
- Studio connected to Rick Ross calls shooting ‘isolated and random’
- Teenager Rasheedah Evans, 16, is shot dead by stray bullet through the wall while watching a movie at home on July 4
- Celebration ends in gunfire, leaving Atlanta man Stephen Murphy dead
- Parents anger after their child is found screaming in 'body bag' restraint at the dentist office
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A daycare owner and her daughter were expected in a Clayton County courtroom on Tuesday. Both are facing charges in the death of 2-year-old Jazmin Green.
Marlo Fallings and her daughter Quantabia Hopkins had a preliminary hearing scheduled on charges of cruelty to children, involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. The hearing was postponed.
Fallings is the owner of Marlo's Magnificent Early Learning Center in Jonesboro.
Jazmin Green died in June after being left inside a hot van for several hours last month.
Another 16-year-old worker has also been charged.
The mother of Jazmin Green -- April Mcallister -- has filled a lawsuit suit against the school, Fallings and Hopkins.