Hearing for Women Charged in Daycare Death Postponed
More from News
- Ronnie "Jay" Towns identified as suspect in the disappearance of Cobb County couple
- Police search for missing Marietta couple Bud and June Runion who left to buy car posted on Craigslist
- Morrow police chief Melvin Douglas, Jr. terminated after less than 5 months on the job
- Atlanta woman Ogunsuyi Olubumi arrested in shooting of big rig driver
- Georgia teacher Elizabeth Scroggs, 32, arrested at high school after police receive anonymous tip that she had a 'sexual relationship' with student
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A daycare owner and her daughter were expected in a Clayton County courtroom on Tuesday. Both are facing charges in the death of 2-year-old Jazmin Green.
Marlo Fallings and her daughter Quantabia Hopkins had a preliminary hearing scheduled on charges of cruelty to children, involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. The hearing was postponed.
Fallings is the owner of Marlo's Magnificent Early Learning Center in Jonesboro.
Jazmin Green died in June after being left inside a hot van for several hours last month.
Another 16-year-old worker has also been charged.
The mother of Jazmin Green -- April Mcallister -- has filled a lawsuit suit against the school, Fallings and Hopkins.