Rapper Slim Dunkin Killed During Music Video Shoot
More from News
- Former APS Superintendent Beverly Hall dies
- Lawrenceville Man Richard Drummond dead, wife injured in Gwinnett double shooting
- The horrific moment Atlanta woman Myriah Pointer is brutally beaten unconscious 'by her so-called best friends over a HAMBURGER'
- Police: Gwinnett woman Luciana Vonberman uses purse to steal 6 lobsters
- Police: Couple Katrina Norman and Louis Cope left baby alone in van to go have sex
Police say the rapper Slim Dunkin has been gunned down in a city music studio as he prepared to record a video.
Investigators said the performer, whose real name is Mario Hamilton, was fatally shot in the chest after he got in an argument with another individual who pulled a handgun.
The victim was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Meadows said police have not been able to identify the shooter. He said investigators have been interviewing witnesses and that 13 to 20 people were in the building at the time of the shooting around 5:30 p.m.
Police have not recovered the handgun that was used.
Meadows said the victim was in his early 20s and resided in the Atlanta area.