Martial Arts Instructor Shim Young Jin Charged With Child Molestation
More from News
- Missing Georgia Tech student Kinsey Canova at Grady Hospital
- Police: Naked man Juan Carlos Ramirez arrested for church fire
- Police: Eddie Ball and Ivy Shumake identified as Suspects in DeKalb County officer shooting
- Decatur mom Rockell Coleman charged after 2 sons killed in house fire
- Serial killer Aeman Presley charged with murdering popular hairdresser and two homeless men as they slept
A martial arts instructor charged with aggravated child molestation appeared before a Cobb County judge on Thursday.
Shim Young Jin is accused of having a sexual relationship with a young girl.
The girl told police they had encounters at his business, Shims Marietta Martial Arts Academy, and at Shim's home in Roswell.
Shim was charged with five counts including statutory rape and enticing a child.
He will be held in jail until a superior court judge hears his case next month.