Martial Arts Instructor Shim Young Jin Charged With Child Molestation
More from News
- North Forsyth middle school teacher Alisen Nicole Mooney quits after getting busted for drugs
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
- GBI: Euharlee police chief Terry Harget, assistant chief Richard Smith arrested
- Special ed teacher Kayla Zittrouer, 22, 'sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student' after just two months in the job
- Police shoot, kill man in Maserati family IDs as 24-year-old Nicholas Thomas
A martial arts instructor charged with aggravated child molestation appeared before a Cobb County judge on Thursday.
Shim Young Jin is accused of having a sexual relationship with a young girl.
The girl told police they had encounters at his business, Shims Marietta Martial Arts Academy, and at Shim's home in Roswell.
Shim was charged with five counts including statutory rape and enticing a child.
He will be held in jail until a superior court judge hears his case next month.