Martial Arts Instructor Shim Young Jin Charged With Child Molestation
More from News
- Georgia sheriff posts ‘politically incorrect’ welcome sign
- Missing Teen Shaundrea Houston and Daughter Found Safe
- ‘Car surfing’ teen Alex Desalis dies after falling off Jeep, getting run over
- Poice arrest Brandon Smith and Stephanie Rodriguez in Tennessee for running over, killing woman at local Walmart
- Man robs bank in Spiderman mask
A martial arts instructor charged with aggravated child molestation appeared before a Cobb County judge on Thursday.
Shim Young Jin is accused of having a sexual relationship with a young girl.
The girl told police they had encounters at his business, Shims Marietta Martial Arts Academy, and at Shim's home in Roswell.
Shim was charged with five counts including statutory rape and enticing a child.
He will be held in jail until a superior court judge hears his case next month.