Martial Arts Instructor Shim Young Jin Charged With Child Molestation
More from News
- Officer, homeowner shot when police respond to wrong house
- Flesh-eating bacteria victim Aimee Copeland has custom van stolen
- Braves players, broadcasters and execs react to fatal Turner Field fall
- Atlanta Braves fan Gregory Murrey dies after falling from upper deck at game
- Police: Athens woman Haley Hill dies after former boyfriend shot her during rampage
A martial arts instructor charged with aggravated child molestation appeared before a Cobb County judge on Thursday.
Shim Young Jin is accused of having a sexual relationship with a young girl.
The girl told police they had encounters at his business, Shims Marietta Martial Arts Academy, and at Shim's home in Roswell.
Shim was charged with five counts including statutory rape and enticing a child.
He will be held in jail until a superior court judge hears his case next month.