Martial Arts Instructor Shim Young Jin Charged With Child Molestation
More from News
- State shuts down The Meliora School for Early Learning Dacula daycare over sex abuse allegations
- Georgia man Christopher Whitmore shoots dead wife and eight-year-old son in gas station forecourt before turning gun on himself
- Cobb County school coach Craig Hines resigns amid hazing allegations
- Teen listening to music hit, killed by train, police say
- Family of toddler maimed by flash grenade in botched drug raid settles for $1million
A martial arts instructor charged with aggravated child molestation appeared before a Cobb County judge on Thursday.
Shim Young Jin is accused of having a sexual relationship with a young girl.
The girl told police they had encounters at his business, Shims Marietta Martial Arts Academy, and at Shim's home in Roswell.
Shim was charged with five counts including statutory rape and enticing a child.
He will be held in jail until a superior court judge hears his case next month.