Martial Arts Instructor Shim Young Jin Charged With Child Molestation
More from News
- Deputies search for man Rockwell Serrabo accused of killing wife
- Repo man Tracey Ford accused of stealing 60 cars across metro Atlanta
- Georgia mom Julie Giles arrested, shackled over son's unexcused school absences
- Atlanta woman Lauren Lamar on a boating trip in Miami disappears
- Dashcam video shows plane crashing into I-285 in Atlanta
A martial arts instructor charged with aggravated child molestation appeared before a Cobb County judge on Thursday.
Shim Young Jin is accused of having a sexual relationship with a young girl.
The girl told police they had encounters at his business, Shims Marietta Martial Arts Academy, and at Shim's home in Roswell.
Shim was charged with five counts including statutory rape and enticing a child.
He will be held in jail until a superior court judge hears his case next month.