Martial Arts Instructor Shim Young Jin Charged With Child Molestation
More from News
- Drunk driver Ryan Patrick Quinton sentenced to 15 years for crash that killed his new bride just hours after their wedding reception
- John's Creek mom Adrienne Burch used extension cord to punish child
- Ambush leaves Fulton Co. police officer Terence Avery Green dead
- Former APS Superintendent Beverly Hall dies
- Lawrenceville Man Richard Drummond dead, wife injured in Gwinnett double shooting
A martial arts instructor charged with aggravated child molestation appeared before a Cobb County judge on Thursday.
Shim Young Jin is accused of having a sexual relationship with a young girl.
The girl told police they had encounters at his business, Shims Marietta Martial Arts Academy, and at Shim's home in Roswell.
Shim was charged with five counts including statutory rape and enticing a child.
He will be held in jail until a superior court judge hears his case next month.