Martial Arts Instructor Shim Young Jin Charged With Child Molestation
More from News
- Morrow police chief Melvin Douglas, Jr. terminated after less than 5 months on the job
- Atlanta woman Ogunsuyi Olubumi arrested in shooting of big rig driver
- Georgia teacher Elizabeth Scroggs, 32, arrested at high school after police receive anonymous tip that she had a 'sexual relationship' with student
- High school basketball coach Melonie Martin accused of biting fellow coach
- Teen runaways Cheyenne Phillips and Dalton Hayes 'dump stolen truck in Georgia'
A martial arts instructor charged with aggravated child molestation appeared before a Cobb County judge on Thursday.
Shim Young Jin is accused of having a sexual relationship with a young girl.
The girl told police they had encounters at his business, Shims Marietta Martial Arts Academy, and at Shim's home in Roswell.
Shim was charged with five counts including statutory rape and enticing a child.
He will be held in jail until a superior court judge hears his case next month.