Man tried to abduct girl from Bremen Walmart
Bremen Police have a man in custody after the attempted abduction of a 7-year-old girl at a Walmart.
Brittney Baxter was in the toy aisle at the Walmart on Highway 27 when a man came up behind her and grabbed her, police said. The man put his hand over her mouth, but Brittney kicked, squirmed and made as much noise as possible before the man let go and ran off.
The girl’s mother was not far away at the time of the abduction attempt, police said.
The incident was caught on store surveillance footage.
Police said a description of the man's car led them to a man in Tallapoosa. He is being interviewed by investigators, but no charges have been filed yet.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- NFL preview: Detroit Lions vs Atlanta Falcons
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31