Dareal Williams, Final suspect in recorded beating of gay man arrested
More from News
- Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in Roswell home
- Shooting in DeKalb County leaves one dead, three wounded
- Macon woman Martha Ard trying to cross street is struck by car, killed
- Court reporters Tammy Stine, Kimberly Probst and Betty Petersen sentenced after manipulating transcripts to make more money
- Atlanta Hawks to help couple Allison and Brandon Murphy who found out their tickets were not valid
Authorities arrested a third man being sought in the brutal beating of a gay man in Atlanta's Pittsburgh neighborhood.
Investigators said they were searching for Dareal Demare Williams who they believed was hiding with friends and family in Erie, Penn. Williams is a known member of the violent Pittsburgh Jack City Gang, based in Atlanta, police said.
Williams was identified by investigators as an attacker in a recorded beating that took place on Feb. 4 on McDaniel Street. Twenty-year-old Brandon White, who has identified himself as being gay, was beaten by several men in front of a store. Two others identified in the beating have been arrested.
Williams, a minor, has been charged as an adult for his role in the robbery and assault.
Anyone with more information regarding the case is asked to call Crime Stoppers Atlanta at 404-577-8477