Dareal Williams, Final suspect in recorded beating of gay man arrested
More from News
- Celebration ends in gunfire, leaving Atlanta man Stephen Murphy dead
- Parents anger after their child is found screaming in 'body bag' restraint at the dentist office
- Strangers catch Sandy Springs women who jumped from burning building
- Police arrest Greg Haney and Ledarrius Jackson in Shooting death of Applebees Manager
- Fifty teenagers storm Georgia Walmart at 2am causing thousands in damage and assaulting an elderly shopper for FUN
Authorities arrested a third man being sought in the brutal beating of a gay man in Atlanta's Pittsburgh neighborhood.
Investigators said they were searching for Dareal Demare Williams who they believed was hiding with friends and family in Erie, Penn. Williams is a known member of the violent Pittsburgh Jack City Gang, based in Atlanta, police said.
Williams was identified by investigators as an attacker in a recorded beating that took place on Feb. 4 on McDaniel Street. Twenty-year-old Brandon White, who has identified himself as being gay, was beaten by several men in front of a store. Two others identified in the beating have been arrested.
Williams, a minor, has been charged as an adult for his role in the robbery and assault.
Anyone with more information regarding the case is asked to call Crime Stoppers Atlanta at 404-577-8477