Dareal Williams, Final suspect in recorded beating of gay man arrested
More from News
- Dashcam video shows plane crashing into I-285 in Atlanta
- East Point man holds suspected carjacker Edgar Horn at gunpoint until police arrive
- Clark Atlanta student Alexis Jones-Rhodes disappears on her way to graduation
- Atlanta passengers escape bus seconds before it gets hit by train
- Mother claims teacher Quinton Wright was fired for letting teens have sex in storage closet
Authorities arrested a third man being sought in the brutal beating of a gay man in Atlanta's Pittsburgh neighborhood.
Investigators said they were searching for Dareal Demare Williams who they believed was hiding with friends and family in Erie, Penn. Williams is a known member of the violent Pittsburgh Jack City Gang, based in Atlanta, police said.
Williams was identified by investigators as an attacker in a recorded beating that took place on Feb. 4 on McDaniel Street. Twenty-year-old Brandon White, who has identified himself as being gay, was beaten by several men in front of a store. Two others identified in the beating have been arrested.
Williams, a minor, has been charged as an adult for his role in the robbery and assault.
Anyone with more information regarding the case is asked to call Crime Stoppers Atlanta at 404-577-8477