Former NFL Player Glenn Sharpe Facing Murder Charges
More from News
- Former Atlanta cop Maurice Dodd uses police-issued gun to rob bank, shoot himself
- Gwinnett mom Teila Williams arrested after mysterious death of baby, injuries to twin
- DeKalb judge's son Byron Scott charged in assault of mom, daughter
- Covington woman Neece Francis charged with DUI, accused of driving wrong way on I-20
- Rapper William McCray arrested for sex trafficking brags about making illegal money
Authorities in DeKalb County say they have arrested a former NFL cornerback in connection with the murder of a Stone Mountain man.
DeKalb police say 28-year-old Glenn Sharpe is facing murder charges in the February 2 shooting death of Christopher Galloway.
Police say Sharpe shot Galloway three times during an altercation at a location on Russwood Avenue in Stone Mountain.
Sharpe was arrested at his residence on Fern View Drive in Lawrenceville, according to police. Sharpe is being held in the DeKalb County Jail.
According to NFL.com, Sharpe played with the Atlanta Falcons in 2008.