Former NFL Player Glenn Sharpe Facing Murder Charges
More from News
- Former APS Superintendent Beverly Hall dies
- Lawrenceville Man Richard Drummond dead, wife injured in Gwinnett double shooting
- The horrific moment Atlanta woman Myriah Pointer is brutally beaten unconscious 'by her so-called best friends over a HAMBURGER'
- Police: Gwinnett woman Luciana Vonberman uses purse to steal 6 lobsters
- Police: Couple Katrina Norman and Louis Cope left baby alone in van to go have sex
Authorities in DeKalb County say they have arrested a former NFL cornerback in connection with the murder of a Stone Mountain man.
DeKalb police say 28-year-old Glenn Sharpe is facing murder charges in the February 2 shooting death of Christopher Galloway.
Police say Sharpe shot Galloway three times during an altercation at a location on Russwood Avenue in Stone Mountain.
Sharpe was arrested at his residence on Fern View Drive in Lawrenceville, according to police. Sharpe is being held in the DeKalb County Jail.
According to NFL.com, Sharpe played with the Atlanta Falcons in 2008.