Former NFL Player Glenn Sharpe Facing Murder Charges
More from News
- Shooting in DeKalb County leaves one dead, three wounded
- Macon woman Martha Ard trying to cross street is struck by car, killed
- Court reporters Tammy Stine, Kimberly Probst and Betty Petersen sentenced after manipulating transcripts to make more money
- Atlanta Hawks to help couple Allison and Brandon Murphy who found out their tickets were not valid
- Couple says StubHub canceled $22 Hawks tickets, said they were too cheap
Authorities in DeKalb County say they have arrested a former NFL cornerback in connection with the murder of a Stone Mountain man.
DeKalb police say 28-year-old Glenn Sharpe is facing murder charges in the February 2 shooting death of Christopher Galloway.
Police say Sharpe shot Galloway three times during an altercation at a location on Russwood Avenue in Stone Mountain.
Sharpe was arrested at his residence on Fern View Drive in Lawrenceville, according to police. Sharpe is being held in the DeKalb County Jail.
According to NFL.com, Sharpe played with the Atlanta Falcons in 2008.