Former NFL Player Glenn Sharpe Facing Murder Charges
More from News
- State shuts down The Meliora School for Early Learning Dacula daycare over sex abuse allegations
- Georgia man Christopher Whitmore shoots dead wife and eight-year-old son in gas station forecourt before turning gun on himself
- Cobb County school coach Craig Hines resigns amid hazing allegations
- Teen listening to music hit, killed by train, police say
- Family of toddler maimed by flash grenade in botched drug raid settles for $1million
Authorities in DeKalb County say they have arrested a former NFL cornerback in connection with the murder of a Stone Mountain man.
DeKalb police say 28-year-old Glenn Sharpe is facing murder charges in the February 2 shooting death of Christopher Galloway.
Police say Sharpe shot Galloway three times during an altercation at a location on Russwood Avenue in Stone Mountain.
Sharpe was arrested at his residence on Fern View Drive in Lawrenceville, according to police. Sharpe is being held in the DeKalb County Jail.
According to NFL.com, Sharpe played with the Atlanta Falcons in 2008.