Former NFL Player Glenn Sharpe Facing Murder Charges
More from News
- Dashcam video shows plane crashing into I-285 in Atlanta
- East Point man holds suspected carjacker Edgar Horn at gunpoint until police arrive
- Clark Atlanta student Alexis Jones-Rhodes disappears on her way to graduation
- Atlanta passengers escape bus seconds before it gets hit by train
- Mother claims teacher Quinton Wright was fired for letting teens have sex in storage closet
Authorities in DeKalb County say they have arrested a former NFL cornerback in connection with the murder of a Stone Mountain man.
DeKalb police say 28-year-old Glenn Sharpe is facing murder charges in the February 2 shooting death of Christopher Galloway.
Police say Sharpe shot Galloway three times during an altercation at a location on Russwood Avenue in Stone Mountain.
Sharpe was arrested at his residence on Fern View Drive in Lawrenceville, according to police. Sharpe is being held in the DeKalb County Jail.
According to NFL.com, Sharpe played with the Atlanta Falcons in 2008.