Former NFL Player Glenn Sharpe Facing Murder Charges
More from News
- North Forsyth middle school teacher Alisen Nicole Mooney quits after getting busted for drugs
- Mother: Remains found in Floyd County belong to missing daughter Ashley Jones
- GBI: Euharlee police chief Terry Harget, assistant chief Richard Smith arrested
- Special ed teacher Kayla Zittrouer, 22, 'sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student' after just two months in the job
- Police shoot, kill man in Maserati family IDs as 24-year-old Nicholas Thomas
Authorities in DeKalb County say they have arrested a former NFL cornerback in connection with the murder of a Stone Mountain man.
DeKalb police say 28-year-old Glenn Sharpe is facing murder charges in the February 2 shooting death of Christopher Galloway.
Police say Sharpe shot Galloway three times during an altercation at a location on Russwood Avenue in Stone Mountain.
Sharpe was arrested at his residence on Fern View Drive in Lawrenceville, according to police. Sharpe is being held in the DeKalb County Jail.
According to NFL.com, Sharpe played with the Atlanta Falcons in 2008.