Cobb County Man Hiren Pinaken Shah sent sex pictures to woman's family, friends
More from News
- Dashcam video shows plane crashing into I-285 in Atlanta
- East Point man holds suspected carjacker Edgar Horn at gunpoint until police arrive
- Clark Atlanta student Alexis Jones-Rhodes disappears on her way to graduation
- Atlanta passengers escape bus seconds before it gets hit by train
- Mother claims teacher Quinton Wright was fired for letting teens have sex in storage closet
A 22-year-old Cobb County man is accused of sending pornographic pictures of himself and a woman to contacts in the woman's cell phone, including her juvenile brother.
Hiren Pinaken Shah, of Acworth, was being held in the Cobb County Jail on Thursday without bond, two days after his arrest, booking records show.
Shah was charged with felony child cruelty and having obscene material and obscene material distribution, both misdemeanors, according to his arrest warrant obtained by the AJC.
Shah allegedly used his cell phone to take pictures of himself and a woman having sex, according to Kennesaw Police, who secured the warrant. Shah then allegedly sent the pictures to contacts in the woman's phone, including her mother, sister, friend, and 14-year-old brother, the warrant states.