Cobb County Man Hiren Pinaken Shah sent sex pictures to woman's family, friends
More from News
- Police search for missing Marietta couple Bud and June Runion who left to buy car posted on Craigslist
- Morrow police chief Melvin Douglas, Jr. terminated after less than 5 months on the job
- Atlanta woman Ogunsuyi Olubumi arrested in shooting of big rig driver
- Georgia teacher Elizabeth Scroggs, 32, arrested at high school after police receive anonymous tip that she had a 'sexual relationship' with student
- High school basketball coach Melonie Martin accused of biting fellow coach
A 22-year-old Cobb County man is accused of sending pornographic pictures of himself and a woman to contacts in the woman's cell phone, including her juvenile brother.
Hiren Pinaken Shah, of Acworth, was being held in the Cobb County Jail on Thursday without bond, two days after his arrest, booking records show.
Shah was charged with felony child cruelty and having obscene material and obscene material distribution, both misdemeanors, according to his arrest warrant obtained by the AJC.
Shah allegedly used his cell phone to take pictures of himself and a woman having sex, according to Kennesaw Police, who secured the warrant. Shah then allegedly sent the pictures to contacts in the woman's phone, including her mother, sister, friend, and 14-year-old brother, the warrant states.