Cobb County Man Hiren Pinaken Shah sent sex pictures to woman's family, friends
More from News
- Rape charge dismissed against Ga pastor Yohandry Bravo
- Deadly hit-and-run suspect Jacob O’Reilly denied bond
- Baby Found: Police arrest Alfred Hunter, Jr. in case of missing 16-month-old
- Mysterious illness claims life of local mother Stefanie Ballard
- Cobb County sailor Brandon Haith shot to death in Virginia Beach
A 22-year-old Cobb County man is accused of sending pornographic pictures of himself and a woman to contacts in the woman's cell phone, including her juvenile brother.
Hiren Pinaken Shah, of Acworth, was being held in the Cobb County Jail on Thursday without bond, two days after his arrest, booking records show.
Shah was charged with felony child cruelty and having obscene material and obscene material distribution, both misdemeanors, according to his arrest warrant obtained by the AJC.
Shah allegedly used his cell phone to take pictures of himself and a woman having sex, according to Kennesaw Police, who secured the warrant. Shah then allegedly sent the pictures to contacts in the woman's phone, including her mother, sister, friend, and 14-year-old brother, the warrant states.