3 Men Arrested in Cobb County Shooting
More from News
- Gunman who allegedly killed NYPD officers arrested multiple times in metro Atlanta
- Police: Roswell man Darin Czech took woman, child against their will
- Missing Georgia Tech student Kinsey Canova at Grady Hospital
- Police: Naked man Juan Carlos Ramirez arrested for church fire
- Police: Eddie Ball and Ivy Shumake identified as Suspects in DeKalb County officer shooting
COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Cobb County police say they have arrested three men wanted in a deadly shooting.
Investigators say 18-year-olds Brandon Love and Jalin Collins and 29-year old Purcy Burdine shot and killed 53-year-old Milton Kelly on Saturday.
Kelly's body was found in his driveway on Leicester Drive.
All three have been charged with felony murder and aggravated assault.
There was no immediate word on a motive.