3 Men Arrested in Cobb County Shooting
More from News
- Parents anger after their child is found screaming in 'body bag' restraint at the dentist office
- Strangers catch Sandy Springs women who jumped from burning building
- Police arrest Greg Haney and Ledarrius Jackson in Shooting death of Applebees Manager
- Fifty teenagers storm Georgia Walmart at 2am causing thousands in damage and assaulting an elderly shopper for FUN
- Storm Rips Through Fayette County Destroying Mobile Home Park
COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Cobb County police say they have arrested three men wanted in a deadly shooting.
Investigators say 18-year-olds Brandon Love and Jalin Collins and 29-year old Purcy Burdine shot and killed 53-year-old Milton Kelly on Saturday.
Kelly's body was found in his driveway on Leicester Drive.
All three have been charged with felony murder and aggravated assault.
There was no immediate word on a motive.