3 Men Arrested in Cobb County Shooting
More from News
- Marietta Police dress up as construction workers to catch distracted drivers
- Elderly woman Mildred Martin shot, killed while playing cards on porch
- Motorcyclist Scott Moseley killed in Gwinnett hit and run accident
- Police search for couple Candice Reynolds and Kenneth Starks believed to be behind vicious attack
- Former Georgia kennel owner Leslie Ayo sentenced for cutting puppies’ tails off
COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Cobb County police say they have arrested three men wanted in a deadly shooting.
Investigators say 18-year-olds Brandon Love and Jalin Collins and 29-year old Purcy Burdine shot and killed 53-year-old Milton Kelly on Saturday.
Kelly's body was found in his driveway on Leicester Drive.
All three have been charged with felony murder and aggravated assault.
There was no immediate word on a motive.