3 Men Arrested in Cobb County Shooting
More from News
- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- Teen sisters Faith English, Kayla English missing from McDonough
- Texas nurse Amber Vinson released from Emory following Ebola treatment
- Investment adviser Aubrey Lee Price sentenced to 30 years in prison
- Atlanta woman Dorothy McGlarthery arrested for stealing federal agent's gun
COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Cobb County police say they have arrested three men wanted in a deadly shooting.
Investigators say 18-year-olds Brandon Love and Jalin Collins and 29-year old Purcy Burdine shot and killed 53-year-old Milton Kelly on Saturday.
Kelly's body was found in his driveway on Leicester Drive.
All three have been charged with felony murder and aggravated assault.
There was no immediate word on a motive.