3 Men Arrested in Cobb County Shooting
More from News
- The horrific moment Atlanta woman Myriah Pointer is brutally beaten unconscious 'by her so-called best friends over a HAMBURGER'
- Police: Gwinnett woman Luciana Vonberman uses purse to steal 6 lobsters
- Police: Couple Katrina Norman and Louis Cope left baby alone in van to go have sex
- Habersham Sheriff Joey Terrell, deputy Bill Zigan shot responding to domestic call
- Ex-Ga. girls' track coach Ryne Thackston sentenced for sexting student
COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Cobb County police say they have arrested three men wanted in a deadly shooting.
Investigators say 18-year-olds Brandon Love and Jalin Collins and 29-year old Purcy Burdine shot and killed 53-year-old Milton Kelly on Saturday.
Kelly's body was found in his driveway on Leicester Drive.
All three have been charged with felony murder and aggravated assault.
There was no immediate word on a motive.