Suspect dead, 3 others in custody after Doraville home invasion
One suspect is dead and three others are in custody following a home invasion in Doraville on Tuesday.
The incident happened at around 5 a.m. on the 3900 block Doral Drive.
According to Doraville police, four men broke into the home and tied up three of the four people at the home.
Police say one of the bound victims was able to obtain a weapon and shot one of the suspects.
The suspects then fled to Norcross and changed cars. They then took the wounded suspect to Peachford Hospital where he later died, say police. The remaining suspects were arrested at the hospital.
Police say none of the residents at the home -- three men and one woman -- were harmed.
Investigators plan on searching a home and a car in Gwinnett County in connection with the incident.
No names have been released in connection with the incident.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Flight Attendant Jaclyn Luby Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- True love or just a Green Card? Season two of 90 Day Fiancé follows six Americans as they prepare to marry the foreign spouses they hardly know
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31