Suspect dead, 3 others in custody after Doraville home invasion
More from News
- WATCH: Reporter confronts man sporting KKK tattoo, FUBU shoes at Confederate rally
- Judge grants bond to driver Lindsay Clark accused of injuring HERO worker
- Gwinnett couple Tamika Wright and Jermyn Wright living lavish lifestyle by illegally cashing WIC checks
- Meth lab found inside DeKalb hotel, Phillip Carmona arrested
- 'Extremely venomous' snake report has Georgia rangers on high alert
One suspect is dead and three others are in custody following a home invasion in Doraville on Tuesday.
The incident happened at around 5 a.m. on the 3900 block Doral Drive.
According to Doraville police, four men broke into the home and tied up three of the four people at the home.
Police say one of the bound victims was able to obtain a weapon and shot one of the suspects.
The suspects then fled to Norcross and changed cars. They then took the wounded suspect to Peachford Hospital where he later died, say police. The remaining suspects were arrested at the hospital.
Police say none of the residents at the home -- three men and one woman -- were harmed.
Investigators plan on searching a home and a car in Gwinnett County in connection with the incident.
No names have been released in connection with the incident.