Marietta principal accused of child molestation
A Cobb County principal is accused of sexually abusing a child.
Police say the Jack Hibbs, the principal of Faith Lutheran School in Marietta, is facing several charges, including aggravated child molestation.
Detectives say the male victim -- who was 15 years old at the time -- reported the alleged crime to authorities. The victim told police that Hibbs molested him at his family's home.
Hibbs, 57, is currently in at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center.
Investigators believe there could be more victims. Anyone with information is asked to call (770) 801-3470.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31