More arrests in Pickens County asthma attack death
Police have made two more arrests in connection to the death of a 20-year-old woman found on the side of the road in Pickens County.
The Pickens County Sheriff's Office says Darleen V. George, 51, of Cartersville and Dustin Cox, 25, of Canton were taken into custody in connection to the death of Taylor Smith. Both are being charged with Reckless Conduct and meth possession.
Smith's mother, Lt. Tanya Smith of the Holly Springs Police Department spoke with FOX 5 about the incident. She said smith had suffered an asthma attack and was allegedly abandoned by her friends near an old trailer home in Jasper.
Marty Gaddis, 38, was arrested last week on charges of concealing a death, abandoning a body, evidence tampering, plus drug and reckless conduct charges.
George has an additional charge of Making a False Statement.
Investigators are still waiting on toxicology report from the GBI crime lab.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- QVC queen Lisa Robertson lives in fear after having FOUR stalkers
- Jealous woman Giselle Esteban jailed for 25 years after murdering her best friend 'in cold blood' over love rival
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Augusta murder conviction affirmed
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31