- New HEG poll of early Georgia voters shows Reps leading with over 50 percent in Senate, Governor races
- 2 People Dead After Small plane hits airport building in Wichita, KS
- Isis behead 30 people in Iraq
- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
More arrests in Pickens County asthma attack death
Police have made two more arrests in connection to the death of a 20-year-old woman found on the side of the road in Pickens County.
The Pickens County Sheriff's Office says Darleen V. George, 51, of Cartersville and Dustin Cox, 25, of Canton were taken into custody in connection to the death of Taylor Smith. Both are being charged with Reckless Conduct and meth possession.
Smith's mother, Lt. Tanya Smith of the Holly Springs Police Department spoke with FOX 5 about the incident. She said smith had suffered an asthma attack and was allegedly abandoned by her friends near an old trailer home in Jasper.
Marty Gaddis, 38, was arrested last week on charges of concealing a death, abandoning a body, evidence tampering, plus drug and reckless conduct charges.
George has an additional charge of Making a False Statement.
Investigators are still waiting on toxicology report from the GBI crime lab.