'Walking Dead' invade Newnan
"The Walking Dead" took over the city of Newnan on Thursday.
The hit AMC TV show is filming its fourth season and Coweta County is once again the backdrop.
Scenes were planned to shot at the Norfolk Southern railroad tracks and between behind 21 1st Avenue and the dead end of Long Place between 21 and 19 1st Avenue.
Drivers were advised to be on the lookout or road closures and possible zombie crossings.
Hundreds of Coweta County residents have been zombie extras in the show. For information on how you can be a part of it: https://www.facebook.com/ExtrasCastingAtlanta
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- QVC queen Lisa Robertson lives in fear after having FOUR stalkers
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31