Death of 16-year-old Jefferson female under investigation
Authorities are investigating the death of a 16-year-oldfemale in Jefferson.
According to SheriffJanis Mangum of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Cheyanne Hair was found ina home on Winder Highway around 9:45 p.m. on Wednesday. She was transported tothe Athens Regional Medical Center, where she later died, Magnum said.
TheJefferson Police Department, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and theJackson County Sheriff's Office are investigating the death.
Noother information was immediately available.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Flight Attendant Jaclyn Luby Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31