Swainsboro couple charged with murder in man's death
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- Augusta-area Labor Day holiday closings for 2015
- Mayor's office helped arrange Kinder Morgan gift
A husband and wife were arrested on murder charges Monday in the death of the woman’s father, according to the Emanuel County Sheriff’s Office.
Samantha Janes Scott, 21, and Randy Lee Scott, 36, of Swainsboro, Ga., are charged with murder and concealing the death of another in the suspected slaying of 75-year-old Kenneth Wiley Janes, the news release said.