Richmond County deputies arrest two in meth bust
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- Applications for US unemployment benefits top 300,000 for first time in nearly 3 months
- GRU issues statement after getting Columbia County hospital designation
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office has arrested two people in connection with a suspected meth lab in a home off Ponderosa Drive.
Dana Lynn Bryant, and James Allen Barrow, are charged with trafficking, manufacturing meth and manufacturing meth in the presence of a child. They're also now in Columbia County being questioned in an unrelated counterfeit case.
An elderly grandmother and three year old child were also home at the time of the bust. They're expected to be okay.
Neighbors told FOX54 that they believed suspicious activity had been going on at the home for some time.