Richmond County deputies arrest two in meth bust
More from Augusta
- Woman's execution delayed by Supreme Court deliberations
- Ex-superintendent in Atlanta cheating scandal dies
- John Grisham won't join Augusta lawyers in private probation legal battle but supports effort
- Trial begins for man accused of trying to kill his brother-in-law
- S.C. Supreme Court to hear oral arguments in Project Jackson appeal
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office has arrested two people in connection with a suspected meth lab in a home off Ponderosa Drive.
Dana Lynn Bryant, and James Allen Barrow, are charged with trafficking, manufacturing meth and manufacturing meth in the presence of a child. They're also now in Columbia County being questioned in an unrelated counterfeit case.
An elderly grandmother and three year old child were also home at the time of the bust. They're expected to be okay.
Neighbors told FOX54 that they believed suspicious activity had been going on at the home for some time.