Richmond County deputies arrest two in meth bust
The Richmond County Sheriff's Office has arrested two people in connection with a suspected meth lab in a home off Ponderosa Drive.
Dana Lynn Bryant, and James Allen Barrow, are charged with trafficking, manufacturing meth and manufacturing meth in the presence of a child. They're also now in Columbia County being questioned in an unrelated counterfeit case.
An elderly grandmother and three year old child were also home at the time of the bust. They're expected to be okay.
Neighbors told FOX54 that they believed suspicious activity had been going on at the home for some time.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Body in burned car identified as Atlanta woman Darla Gibbons
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31