Richmond County Sheriff Deputies are investigating two unrelated stabbings that happened Saturday night.
Investigators said the first stabbing happened around 6 p.m. on East Telfair Street. They said the female suspect stabbed a pregnant woman. The victim was transported to Georgia Regents Medical Center with cuts to her head and neck.
The female suspect is in custody. No word yet on the victim's condition.
The second stabbing happened around 11:45 p.m. on the 3400 block of South Kensington Drive. Investigators said a man was transported to the hospital with cuts to his head. Investigators do not have a suspect in custody.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31