- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m gay’
Richmond County Sheriff Deputies are investigating two unrelated stabbings that happened Saturday night.
Investigators said the first stabbing happened around 6 p.m. on East Telfair Street. They said the female suspect stabbed a pregnant woman. The victim was transported to Georgia Regents Medical Center with cuts to her head and neck.
The female suspect is in custody. No word yet on the victim's condition.
The second stabbing happened around 11:45 p.m. on the 3400 block of South Kensington Drive. Investigators said a man was transported to the hospital with cuts to his head. Investigators do not have a suspect in custody.