More from Augusta
- West Augusta Alliance hosting forum planned for District 7 candidates
- House panel takes up domestic violence bill; attendees seek stronger gun ban for abusers
- South Carolina Senate panel approves bill to drop wait for out-of-state veterans to get instate tuition
- Three arrested in bust after deputies discover meth lab
- Brain injury walk helps survivor
Richmond County Sheriff Deputies are investigating two unrelated stabbings that happened Saturday night.
Investigators said the first stabbing happened around 6 p.m. on East Telfair Street. They said the female suspect stabbed a pregnant woman. The victim was transported to Georgia Regents Medical Center with cuts to her head and neck.
The female suspect is in custody. No word yet on the victim's condition.
The second stabbing happened around 11:45 p.m. on the 3400 block of South Kensington Drive. Investigators said a man was transported to the hospital with cuts to his head. Investigators do not have a suspect in custody.