More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- Augusta health care company sells home care business
- US stocks plunge after bleak Chinese manufacturing report
Richmond County Sheriff Deputies are investigating two unrelated stabbings that happened Saturday night.
Investigators said the first stabbing happened around 6 p.m. on East Telfair Street. They said the female suspect stabbed a pregnant woman. The victim was transported to Georgia Regents Medical Center with cuts to her head and neck.
The female suspect is in custody. No word yet on the victim's condition.
The second stabbing happened around 11:45 p.m. on the 3400 block of South Kensington Drive. Investigators said a man was transported to the hospital with cuts to his head. Investigators do not have a suspect in custody.