Overnight: Fatal crash
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- American Pharoah loses in Travers to Keen Ice
- Citizens taking video of police see themselves facing arrest
Overnight: Fatal crashPosted:
Sunday, June 2, 2013 1:55 PM ESTUpdated:
Sunday, June 2, 2013 1:55 PM EST
Columbia County dispatch confirmed that one person died in a car crash Saturday night. The crash happened around 9:30 p.m. on Highway 104 near Wildwood Park.
No word yet if anyone will face charges.