Augusta Regional Airport to write new master plan
More from Augusta
- West Augusta Alliance hosting forum planned for District 7 candidates
- House panel takes up domestic violence bill; attendees seek stronger gun ban for abusers
- South Carolina Senate panel approves bill to drop wait for out-of-state veterans to get instate tuition
- Three arrested in bust after deputies discover meth lab
- Brain injury walk helps survivor
More aircraft parking, an industrial park and even a hotel could be in the future for Augusta Regional Airport.
On the heels of years of massive expansion, airport officials and members of the Augusta Aviation Commission have started working on ideas for the next steps of development.