Augusta Regional Airport to write new master plan
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- Former Grovetown public safety chief announces run for mayor
- Aiken authorities, attorney general respond to concerns over sheriff's domestic violence policy
More aircraft parking, an industrial park and even a hotel could be in the future for Augusta Regional Airport.
On the heels of years of massive expansion, airport officials and members of the Augusta Aviation Commission have started working on ideas for the next steps of development.