Woman charged after restaurant stun-gun attack
More from Augusta
- Columbia County Commission OKs first reading of revamped ordinance on stormwater utility rules, credits
- Conservationists, nuclear proponents comment at Vogtle hearing
- North Augusta robotics team preps for regional competition
- Former Georgia Sen. Charles Walker says he'll be active in politics, but won't run 'at this time'
- Banks buy land in Columbia County shopping center
A woman who police said was upset about a Columbia County adoption proceeding Thursday morning attacked members of the adopting family with a crowbar and stun-gun at an Evans restaurant before finally being subdued and arrested.
Police said Iyana Herbert, no age or address yet provided, followed Lisa Harrison into the Cracker Barrel at 522 N. Belair Road after damaging the family car in the parking lot.