Woman charged after restaurant stun-gun attack
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- Gift of $2.5 million pushes pediatric cancer research at GRU
- Donald Trump signs pledge to back Republican Party's 2016 presidential nominee
A woman who police said was upset about a Columbia County adoption proceeding Thursday morning attacked members of the adopting family with a crowbar and stun-gun at an Evans restaurant before finally being subdued and arrested.
Police said Iyana Herbert, no age or address yet provided, followed Lisa Harrison into the Cracker Barrel at 522 N. Belair Road after damaging the family car in the parking lot.