Woman charged after restaurant stun-gun attack
A woman who police said was upset about a Columbia County adoption proceeding Thursday morning attacked members of the adopting family with a crowbar and stun-gun at an Evans restaurant before finally being subdued and arrested.
Police said Iyana Herbert, no age or address yet provided, followed Lisa Harrison into the Cracker Barrel at 522 N. Belair Road after damaging the family car in the parking lot.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor died 'suddenly and unnaturally'
- QVC queen Lisa Robertson lives in fear after having FOUR stalkers
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31