Missing Georgia woman found dead
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- Farewell ceremony held for troops joining fight against Islamic State
- Government, institutions play big role in funding storm utility
BRUNSWICK, Ga. — The body of a young mother of two who had been missing for five days was found on Sunday, and police believe she was slain.
Authorities say 22-year-old Amber Whited had been missing since Tuesday, when she left her job at Golden Isles Harley-Davidson in Brunswick around 11 a.m. for a lunch break.
The Brunswick News reports (http://bit.ly/1aDIiGP ) that her white, 1992 Honda Accord was found Wednesday afternoon with a flat tire along Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Brunswick.