Missing Georgia woman found dead
BRUNSWICK, Ga. — The body of a young mother of two who had been missing for five days was found on Sunday, and police believe she was slain.
Authorities say 22-year-old Amber Whited had been missing since Tuesday, when she left her job at Golden Isles Harley-Davidson in Brunswick around 11 a.m. for a lunch break.
The Brunswick News reports (http://bit.ly/1aDIiGP ) that her white, 1992 Honda Accord was found Wednesday afternoon with a flat tire along Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Brunswick.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- QVC queen Lisa Robertson lives in fear after having FOUR stalkers
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- Jealous woman Giselle Esteban jailed for 25 years after murdering her best friend 'in cold blood' over love rival
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31