Condition of child who almost drowned in mall fountain improves
A 2-year-old who nearly drowned in an Augusta Mall fountain on Aug. 28 remains hospitalized, but her condition has improved.
Police said Alayna Ishmael slipped away from her mother at the children’s play area and ended up in the nearby fountain at the downstairs Sears entrance. A nurse who was in the area revived the unresponsive child, who was transported by ambulance to Georgia Regents Medical Center in critical condition.
Richmond County sheriff’s investigators said Alayna’s condition has shown improvement since admittance. Further details were not provided.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Flight Attendant Jaclyn Luby Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security
- Photo shows Boston Bomber widow Katherine Russell after her arrest for shoplifting from Old Navy in 2007
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31