Man charged with killing ex-wife's dog
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- 2 hospitalized in McDuffie County wreck
- Butler High School lunchroom, construction offices vandalized
An Appling man was charged Tuesday with killing his ex-wife’s dog.
Charles C. Jones, 45, of Rance Perry Road, was arrested after not showing up for an 11 a.m. interview scheduled with a Columbia County sheriff’s investigator, according to sheriff’s Maj. Rick Whitaker. Jones was charged with cruelty to animals.