Man charged with killing ex-wife's dog
More from Augusta
- Augusta Interfaith Coalition urges community to support Paine College
- Georgia Regents' Keith Crump finding a groove
- Warrenville man crashes car into medical building
- Aiken Lobster Race postponed until 2016
- Man denied bond in violent robbery attempt; accused previously of involvement in fatal kidnapping
An Appling man was charged Tuesday with killing his ex-wife’s dog.
Charles C. Jones, 45, of Rance Perry Road, was arrested after not showing up for an 11 a.m. interview scheduled with a Columbia County sheriff’s investigator, according to sheriff’s Maj. Rick Whitaker. Jones was charged with cruelty to animals.