Former 4-H employee found not guilty of child molestation
More from Augusta
- Barber Kwame Demond Bryant charged with firing at customer
- Toombs County officials catch suspect Steve Lawrence Allen in fatal Augusta shooting
- Martinez man Charles Holtzclaw charged in $200,000 embezzlement
- Plant Vogtle expansion falling further behind schedule, construction monitor reports
- Funds for home heating assistance depleted for year
A Columbia County jury acquitted a former 4-H employee accused of sexually molesting a 15-year-old girl.
The jury returned a not guilty verdict Wednesday for Jennifer Gayle Davenport, 27, of Augusta. She was charged with aggravated sexual battery and aggravated child molestation.